The Dark Knight review thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Batman vs

670px-Larry_Mullen_jr_cc20.jpg

Nate really is an awesome name for a bad guy. Just Nate. He cheats, he has no notion of HONOR and TRUST! And his catch phrase is, "Now for the hard part......you know how I know all your secrets?.......I'M CHEATING!" And then BAM, he does silly shit to them.

And he's really Powers Boothe.

Batman vs.

johnny_pate_shaft_in_africa.jpg

Nate really is an awesome name for a bad guy. Just Nate. He cheats, he has no notion of HONOR and TRUST! And his catch phrase is, "Now for the hard part......you know how I know all your secrets?.......I'M CHEATING!" And then BAM, he does silly shit to them.

I like it.

Can his mortal enemy be Kick-Jack Maghee?

And he's really Powers Boothe.

Batman vs.

johnny_pate_shaft_in_africa.jpg

Yes. Yes. Yes.

I like it.

Can his mortal enemy be Kick-Jack Maghee?

Yes. And KJM has a side kick named Dan Brown that NATE kicks the shit out of at every opportunity. Then he ties Dan Brown up, makes him watch as he bangs his hispanic mistress / secretary Lolita Delavalalala and mails the pictures back to his wife. This is coming together NICE!

Yes. Yes. Yes.

Yes. And KJM has a side kick named Dan Brown that NATE kicks the shit out of at every opportunity. Then he ties Dan Brown up, makes him watch as he bangs his hispanic mistress / secretary Lolita Delavalalala and mails the pictures back to his wife. This is coming together NICE!

Oh, well done.....

For the movie NSW should be played by the sidekick guy from Sean of the Dead. I can be played by Ricky Gervais. Or vice versa, I don't really care. Especially since Mickey Rourke is taken and he's the only dude I'd actively petition to play me.

For the movie NSW should be played by the sidekick guy from Sean of the Dead. I can be played by Ricky Gervais. Or vice versa, I don't really care. Especially since Mickey Rourke is taken and he's the only dude I'd actively petition to play me.

Great casting. Or one of you can be John C. Reilly.

Back
Top Bottom