The Dark Knight review thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
358nhtw.gif
WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS!

^Best part in the whole movie right there, first only to, "OH MY GOD...it has watermarks" and "I have to return some video tapes"

HAHAHAHAHAHA
:lol:
Gets me everytime

I don't think Catwomen should be in the next movie, I mean...I don't think its a role that could be performed without looking alittle chessey. I think they should bring in a real deep cut villian, know what I mean...someone with less exposure then say, The Riddler or Penguin.

I loved it. 10/10

Heath's performance is truly amazing.

On a side note, I kept on looking at several families with little kids with them; about 4 couples had 3 to 4 year olds with them.:down:

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Besides all the menace, we're all agreed on that point, (and holy shit there was a lot of menace) the volume of the movie can't be good for kids. Can sitting in a theater for all that time really be good for a child's hearing??

Besides all the menace, we're all agreed on that point, (and holy shit there was a lot of menace) the volume of the movie can't be good for kids. Can sitting in a theater for all that time really be good for a child's hearing??

Not at all, especially if it's at an IMAX theater. I can barely do something that loud myself.

Well, I was more worried about the violence and the Harvey Dent scene at the hospital.....dammit, people piss me off.

My parents went to see Terminator 2 and took me as a baby, but had to dodge when I pulled the normal "baby at the theater" routine. It's gotta suck being a parent with young kids and having a love for movies... but there's an age where you've gotta leave them to a babysitter for a movie like that.

If I saw Ledger's Joker at that age, I'd be shitting my pants nightly. Hell, even Nicholson's Joker gave me the creeps as a kid.

My parents went to see Terminator 2 and took me as a baby, but had to dodge when I pulled the normal "baby at the theater" routine. It's gotta suck being a parent with young kids and having a love for movies... but there's an age where you've gotta leave them to a babysitter for a movie like that.

Christ, I was out of high school already when that came out.

Well that's cool. Bryan Adams should be hated by everyone, but alas, he is not.

It's those damned Canadians. They can't see through their patriotism to his true level of suckness.

This is an odd post for you, wording-wise. The sentiment is just fine........but......it's just a straight up negative comment, with no real Laz flair/twist added. It almost reads like someone else wrote it.

I loved it. 10/10

Heath's performance is truly amazing.

On a side note, I kept on looking at several families with little kids with them; about 4 couples had 3 to 4 year olds with them.:down:

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

EXACTLY! WTF people.. I went to a 10pm saturday nite show of this and what did I have behind me? A family with a newborn baby and a 3-4yr old boy! And there were other kids in the theater too.. C'mon you all, firstly why is ur kid up so late and secondly why are they viewing this movie.. If you can't get a friggin babysitter... STAY THE F**K HOME! AND wait for the DVD!:down::mad::doh:

People just shouldn't have kids. There's your solution right there.

Especially people like NSW. That's a gene pool that should have a live toaster thrown into it.

There's your flair, douche.

WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS!

All the goofy gifs and pics I've been posting were made by folks over in the OhNoTheyDidn't Live Journal community, which is kind of a forum for celeb gossip.

Any threads remotely involving The Dark Knight or any of the actors in it have turned into these bizarre and hilarious Batman free-for-alls, and the gifs just keep getting more awesome and hilarious.

Your mileage may vary ... I'd say you either find them hilarious or annoying. ;)

If you have an account at LiveJournal, you can join the community - not sure if it's visible to non-members or not.

And I HAVE been posting them! ;) I showed restraint, for which you can all thank me later.

Here's the link:

OH NO THEY DIDN'T! the celebrities are disposable. the content is priceless

And if you are able to view it, you should know people are often pretty mean and rude and say stuff just to be shocking. Consider yourself warned!

If you have an account at LiveJournal, you can join the community - not sure if it's visible to non-members or not.

And I HAVE been posting them! ;) I showed restraint, for which you can all thank me later.

Here's the link:

OH NO THEY DIDN'T! the celebrities are disposable. the content is priceless

And if you are able to view it, you should know people are often pretty mean and rude and say stuff just to be shocking. Consider yourself warned!

HAHAHA, I think its funny!

tax-bear.JPG

+
eastwood.jpg

=

Christians Batman voice, "TELL ME ABOUT THE RABBITS!"
YouTube - "Christian Bale interviews Chris Cornell" FUNNY

All the goofy gifs and pics I've been posting were made by folks over in the OhNoTheyDidn't Live Journal community, which is kind of a forum for celeb gossip.

Any threads remotely involving The Dark Knight or any of the actors in it have turned into these bizarre and hilarious Batman free-for-alls, and the gifs just keep getting more awesome and hilarious.

Your mileage may vary ... I'd say you either find them hilarious or annoying. ;)

At this point, I vote for annoying. Cor, you would too, if you were not the person loving it all. Think Space Moon.

Holy shit is that Warren Moon with an Ackbar head??

That's easily the coolest thing I've seen so far today. And I've seen a lot of cool shit already today.

Back
Top Bottom