The Dark Knight review thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
my new avatar

The goddamn Batman approves.

2116olf.jpg

And so does Patrick Bateman.

jkjcw5.gif

Okay, but what do you mean "that it's taken from?" That WHAT is taken from? That long-ass gif with Batman talking shit about everyone that Lila posted yesterday?

'zat what you're talkin' 'bout, Willis?

If so, I don't know. I've never seen it.

I'm a pain in your ass? Because I was trying to figure out what you were asking?

How dare you.

HOW DARE YOU??

I'm the goddamn Batman!!!!!!

Yeah, with Harley Queen... not Quinn, naturally.

I'd like her, but she's useless with The Joker still in the picture. Utoo's post about Two Face's Dark Victory storyline in a sequel is interesting.

Yeah, with Harley Queen... not Quinn, naturally.

I'd like her, but she's useless with The Joker still in the picture. Utoo's post about Two Face's Dark Victory storyline in a sequel is interesting.

I liked Utoo's idea.

However, I have come up with the perfect villain for the next film:

VillainsUniteddeathstroke.png

Fucking Deathstroke the Terminator.

One of the few guys badassed enough to take on most of the Justice League and win.

identity-crisis-3.jpg

Oh, i just realised he's not part of Batman's story, really. Hey, he's still cool.

He's fucking bad-ass, no doubt. I forget which comic it was where he was kicking the crap out of the JL, but Green Arrow ended up sticking an arrow in his eye.....eeeee.

Is it just me, or is that movie poster with the BatPod crashing through a window a horrible, horrible poster?

It makes it look like the movie is one big action flick with car chases or something. That was the poster up at the IMAX, which is the first time I'd seen it. Then I noticed it was the one hanging outside my neighborhood theater.

Back
Top Bottom