The Dark Knight review thread - Page 45 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 08-04-2008, 06:24 PM   #661
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlsAloudFan View Post
Holy shit is that Warren Moon with an Ackbar head??

That's easily the coolest thing I've seen so far today. And I've seen a lot of cool shit already today.
Yes, yes it is. That went down on Space Moon. That, and so much more.
__________________

__________________
No spoken words is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 06:26 PM   #662
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier
 
LMP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 37,609
Local Time: 01:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by No spoken words View Post
One of my top 10 interference moments ever was that post. Impy might be an indie-tastic scum-horse who reeks of patchouli, but, he did something right on the Space Moon.
He's a man of many talents... and knows when to pick his spots. Space Moon bless him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlsAloudFan View Post
Holy shit is that Warren Moon with an Ackbar head??

That's easily the coolest thing I've seen so far today. And I've seen a lot of cool shit already today.
And you didn't even hallucinate this.
__________________

__________________
LMP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 06:34 PM   #663
Blue Crack Distributor
 
corianderstem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Seattle
Posts: 63,712
Local Time: 11:01 PM
Well, you know, I wade through a lot of talk about PowerJuice, Sprunkerjuice, Lance's mom and whatever else all over this site, so you guys can put up with a few more silly gifs until I've gotten it all out of my system.

__________________
corianderstem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 06:36 PM   #664
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Lila64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ♥Set List Lane♥
Posts: 52,710
Local Time: 12:01 AM
I like 'em cori - keep 'em coming
__________________
Lila64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 06:38 PM   #665
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by corianderstem View Post
Well, you know, I wade through a lot of talk about PowerJuice, Sprunkerjuice, Lance's mom and whatever else all over this site, so you guys can put up with a few more silly gifs until I've gotten it all out of my system.

I'm dealing with it just fine, today was the first time I made mention of it.

We all deal with myriad crap on this site, crap we'd love to see go away immediately.

Here's hoping you get this out of your system sooner than later.

__________________
No spoken words is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 06:50 PM   #666
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
WildHoneyAlways's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: In a glass case of emotion
Posts: 8,158
Local Time: 01:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by corianderstem View Post
Well, you know, I wade through a lot of talk about PowerJuice, Sprunkerjuice, Lance's mom and whatever else all over this site, so you guys can put up with a few more silly gifs until I've gotten it all out of my system.

I'm enjoying them.

Forget the rest of them. All their nonsense has gone on waaaaaaay longer than this thread. (and will continue to go on long after we're done here)
__________________
WildHoneyAlways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 06:51 PM   #667
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHoneyAlways View Post
I'm enjoying them.

Forget the rest of them.
No, actually, please remember us. Fondly.
__________________
No spoken words is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 06:54 PM   #668
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier
 
LMP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 37,609
Local Time: 01:01 AM
So TDK is close to $400 mil... that's awesome.
__________________
LMP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 06:57 PM   #669
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 11:01 PM
I might see it a 3rd time, in IMAX for the 2nd time. I don't know.
__________________
No spoken words is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 07:00 PM   #670
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier
 
LMP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 37,609
Local Time: 01:01 AM
I've been re-evaluating the Batman movies since this one's come out... and TDK will end up being my favorite, but now I think I prefer Burton's Batman to Begins. They're neck-and-neck and it's probably too early to tell anyway.
__________________
LMP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 07:00 PM   #671
Blue Crack Addict
 
Lancemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ba Sing Se
Posts: 17,664
Local Time: 03:01 AM
Why don't you put that time and money towards seeing something like Pineapple Express of the new Woody Allen movie or something in theaters? I mean you've already seen it twice in the two weeks since its been out. Could you really watch it again this soon? And I'm not saying that as someone who wasn't in love with the film. I'm not sure I'd want to see any film that many times in such a short period of time. Hell, I only saw There Will Be Blood twice, and I fucking adored that movie.
__________________
Lancemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 07:02 PM   #672
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancemc View Post
Why don't you put that time and money towards seeing something like Pineapple Express of the new Woody Allen movie or something in theaters? I mean you've already seen it twice in the two weeks since its been out. Could you really watch it again this soon? And I'm not saying that as someone who wasn't in love with the film. I'm not sure I'd want to see any film that many times in such a short period of time. Hell, I only saw There Will Be Blood twice, and I fucking adored that movie.
Me?

I plan on seeing Pineapple Express and the new Allen film as well. I hear what you're saying, though.
__________________
No spoken words is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 07:02 PM   #673
Blue Crack Distributor
 
corianderstem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Seattle
Posts: 63,712
Local Time: 11:01 PM
I didn't mean for a few silly pictures to cause people to roll their eyes.

But I'm glad it's not just me amused by them.

NSW - thanks for your concerns. They are duly noted. I'm going on vacation later this week, so you'll be without them at least a week once I leave.
__________________
corianderstem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 07:03 PM   #674
Blue Crack Supplier
 
lazarus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Los Angeles, California
Posts: 37,996
Local Time: 11:01 PM
Wow, someone's rather crarky today.
__________________
lazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 07:03 PM   #675
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by corianderstem View Post
I didn't mean for a few silly pictures to cause people to roll their eyes.

But I'm glad it's not just me amused by them.

NSW - thanks for your concerns. They are duly noted. I'm going on vacation later this week, so you'll be without them at least a week once I leave.
I'm just speaking for myself, and was mostly teasing. Funny to see people ask you to keep posting them, though.

Where are you going?
__________________

__________________
No spoken words is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
dark knight

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com