The Dark Knight review thread - Page 28 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-25-2008, 06:33 PM   #406
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 05:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMacPhisto View Post
You could actually trap him with a picture of Jack Nicholson's daughter and a Girls Aloud CD.
Oh, a photo of any willowy underaged girl would do the trick.
__________________

__________________
No spoken words is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 06:33 PM   #407
Blue Crack Addict
 
GirlsAloudFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 25,274
Local Time: 07:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by No spoken words View Post
By the way, do any of you appreciate how scary my life is? I live in the same city as GAF. I go to Sox games. I could bump into this fucker any day now.
Oh, why you look so sad?
Tears are in your eyes
Come on and come to me now
Dont be ashamed to cry
Let me see you through
cause Ive seen the dark side too
When the night falls on NSW
You dont know what to do
Nothing you confess
Could make me love you less

Ill stand by NSW
Ill stand by NSW
Wont let nobody hurt you
Ill stand by NSW

So if youre mad, get mad
Dont hold it all inside
Come on and talk to me now
Hey, what you got to hide?
I get angry too
Well Im a lot like you
When youre standing at the crossroads
And dont know which path to choose
Let me come along
cause even if youre wrong

Ill stand by NSW
Ill stand by NSW
Wont let nobody hurt you
Ill stand by NSW
Take me in, into your darkest hour
And Ill never desert you
Ill stand by NSW

And when...
When the night falls on you, baby
Youre feeling all alone
You wont be on your own

The day you bump into me will be a day to remember. And a day to forget. A beautiful day where dreams are realized and doors are opened.

I will protect you, NSW. I won't let nobody hurt you. I'll stand by you.
__________________

__________________
GirlsAloudFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 06:33 PM   #408
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier
 
LMP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 37,609
Local Time: 07:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by No spoken words View Post
Oh, a photo of any willowy underaged girl would do the trick.
He's filming Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 3 in his basement right now.
__________________
LMP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 06:36 PM   #409
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 05:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlsAloudFan View Post
Oh, why you look so sad?
Tears are in your eyes
Come on and come to me now
Dont be ashamed to cry
Let me see you through
cause Ive seen the dark side too
When the night falls on NSW
You dont know what to do
Nothing you confess
Could make me love you less

Ill stand by NSW
Ill stand by NSW
Wont let nobody hurt you
Ill stand by NSW

So if youre mad, get mad
Dont hold it all inside
Come on and talk to me now
Hey, what you got to hide?
I get angry too
Well Im a lot like you
When youre standing at the crossroads
And dont know which path to choose
Let me come along
cause even if youre wrong

Ill stand by NSW
Ill stand by NSW
Wont let nobody hurt you
Ill stand by NSW
Take me in, into your darkest hour
And Ill never desert you
Ill stand by NSW

And when...
When the night falls on you, baby
Youre feeling all alone
You wont be on your own

The day you bump into me will be a day to remember. And a day to forget. A beautiful day where dreams are realized and doors are opened.

I will protect you, NSW. I won't let nobody hurt you. I'll stand by you.
Is it too cliched to say that I almost just vomited?
__________________
No spoken words is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 06:38 PM   #410
Blue Crack Addict
 
GirlsAloudFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 25,274
Local Time: 07:28 AM
You got a problem with the Pretenders?

Also, vomiting is a natural human process. I think.

And I like cliches. So, yeah, go ahead and say it.
__________________
GirlsAloudFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 06:48 PM   #411
Blue Crack Addict
 
GirlsAloudFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 25,274
Local Time: 07:28 AM
Oh yeah, and this Dark Knight movie that everyone's been raving about for 28 pages?

It sucked.

__________________
GirlsAloudFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 06:55 PM   #412
Blue Crack Distributor
 
corianderstem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Seattle
Posts: 63,700
Local Time: 05:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlsAloudFan View Post
You got a problem with the Pretenders?
Admit it - you were totally singing the Girls Aloud version as you typed that. You're only saying "The Pretenders" to appear cool.

__________________
corianderstem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 06:56 PM   #413
Blue Crack Distributor
 
corianderstem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Seattle
Posts: 63,700
Local Time: 05:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlsAloudFan View Post
Oh yeah, and this Dark Knight movie that everyone's been raving about for 28 pages?

It sucked.

Lies.

Damn lies!
__________________
corianderstem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 07:04 PM   #414
Blue Crack Addict
 
GirlsAloudFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 25,274
Local Time: 07:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by corianderstem View Post
Admit it - you were totally singing the Girls Aloud version as you typed that. You're only saying "The Pretenders" to appear cool.



That's entirely true. You caught me.

I love the Aloud version but, yeah, I just said the Pretenders because it seemed the right thing to do.
__________________
GirlsAloudFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 07:12 PM   #415
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: between my head and heart
Posts: 40,645
Local Time: 07:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlsAloudFan View Post
Oh yeah, and this Dark Knight movie that everyone's been raving about for 28 pages?

It sucked.

Your tastes have officially been put on the record as being questionable.
__________________
BVS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 07:13 PM   #416
Blue Crack Supplier
 
lazarus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Los Angeles, California
Posts: 37,992
Local Time: 05:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by No spoken words View Post
Oh, a photo of any willowy underaged girl would do the trick.
Be careful, you may actually trap pedokiss instead.
__________________
lazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 07:14 PM   #417
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 05:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BonoVoxSupastar View Post
Your tastes have officially been put on the record as being questionable.
That happened within a week of his arrival on this site. This just sort of crystallizes things.
__________________
No spoken words is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 07:22 PM   #418
Blue Crack Addict
 
GirlsAloudFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 25,274
Local Time: 07:28 AM
Oh, please don't get me wrong.

Heath's work in this film is some of the most spellbinding and entertaining work that I have personally ever seen.

All the performances were good, actually.

But I was thoroughly disappointed overall. The conclusion,amongst a myriad other things, left a bitter taste in my mouth. Maybe "sucked" was not the right word.
__________________
GirlsAloudFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 08:14 PM   #419
Blue Crack Addict
 
Lancemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ba Sing Se
Posts: 17,664
Local Time: 09:28 AM
I'll be seeing it in two hours time. I'll be sure to set the record straight myself.
__________________
Lancemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 08:27 PM   #420
Blue Crack Addict
 
deep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: A far distance down.
Posts: 28,501
Local Time: 05:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlsAloudFan View Post
Oh, please don't get me wrong.
more beer
__________________

__________________
deep is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
dark knight

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com