The Cage Fight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There is no movie that better represents Cage's personality than the Wicker Man. The brief, halfhearted attempts at sullen darkness punctured by instances of total fucking insanity is as Nick Cage as it gets.

Raising Arizona, however, has some of the best casting ever. It hurt to vote against it. That movie was a brilliant playground for his particular skill set.

Con Air and Vampire's Kiss are also, of course, solid picks. I've never seen Red Rock West, but it made it pretty far in my bracket because the plot made me laugh out loud. And where the hell is Deadfall?

For what it's worth, Cage considers The Wicker Man & Vampire's Kiss to be his best performances.

For some reason I always thought Nick Cage had a poor reputation among film buffs. Clearly I am wrong.

I've never seen a full movie that he's starred in. Probably seen about half an hour of Gone in 60 Seconds and about 15 minutes of Con Air. I shall show myself out.

For some reason I always thought Nick Cage had a poor reputation among film buffs. Clearly I am wrong.

I've never seen a full movie that he's starred in. Probably seen about half an hour of Gone in 60 Seconds and about 15 minutes of Con Air. I shall show myself out.

Well, the guy has done a lot of movies. Didn't see Gone in 60 Seconds. Con Air was entertaining, but it was your typical Summer popcorn flick. He's done plenty better than those two.

Results:

The Cage Fight

Except, I know there's no way that's right based on the comments I was reading the other day. For Con Air to have lost in the first round is completely inconceivable. Though it does say:

These are the actual tournament results, as decided by Jon Bois and Spencer Hall.

So maybe they didn't take voting into account at all...

Back
Top Bottom