The Blacklist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
I'm not sure why I'm starting a thread for this now, the show could end up being horrible, but I can't help it, I'm so excited! James Spader is probably my favorite television actor, at the very least and I'm anxious to see what he does with this show, or if the show even lasts...

Anyone else watching tonight?

My Monday night class ends AT 9, but I think I might suddenly...need...to leave...at 8:50 :shifty:...every...week :uhoh:

No, I think it is the pilot tonight

I know I watched it a few weeks back, I think they may have did a sneak peak or maybe I found it on OnDemand, I will probably watch it again.

I enjoyed it as it went along. It's a little cliche, but James Spader was as awesome as I expected.

I'm enjoying the sorta Hannibal/Clarice thing going on here, but I'm kinda bugged by just HOW perfect Spader's set-up seems to be. I mean...

Did he just happen to have a bomb guy at the zoo, or did he already know he was going to bomb the zoo, so he sent his bomb guy over there, while he Hannibal'd it up to get her to figure out what was going on?

I'll keep with it for a while at least, I am intrigued.

So pretty much all the female lead on this show does is yell, treat people like animals and hastily psychoanalyze them before sipping wine smugly.

Still hot tho.

Don't worry, I suspect her world is going to come crashing down around her very, very soon.

Has NBC cancelled this yet?

Not because it sucks, but because people like it and that's what NBC does

I'll catch up this weekend

Why is it that TV makes stabbing peoples throats with pens so that they can breathe look so easy? Pretty sure it would take at least a couple tries.

"What is it with you and hotel rooms and pens in people's necks?"

Not really a spoiler, just some conjecture on my part:

If I could, I'd be willing right here and now to put money down that Spader is her dad. There seems to be such a huge underlying adoption/abandonment thing going on and I have no sense whatsoever that he has any sexual interest in her. It seems TOO obvious, though, so I suspect it will end up being something completely different.

"What is it with you and hotel rooms and pens in people's necks?"

Not really a spoiler, just some conjecture on my part:

If I could, I'd be willing right here and now to put money down that Spader is her dad. There seems to be such a huge underlying adoption/abandonment thing going on and I have no sense whatsoever that he has any sexual interest in her. It seems TOO obvious, though, so I suspect it will end up being something completely different.

I think him being her dad would be far too obvious, so there'll be some other connection. Plus wouldn't the FBI have some DNA analysis on both of them and they (not the idiot agent but someone else) would have figured that out quickly.

I think him being her dad would be far too obvious, so there'll be some other connection. Plus wouldn't the FBI have some DNA analysis on both of them and they (not the idiot agent but someone else) would have figured that out quickly.

she's the daughter, that's for sure, he's not the father, find a picture of the child Spader,

stories-we-tell640.jpg

He can still be her parent. Spader was effeminate looking in his twenties.
james-spader.jpg
Lately before he dropped a few pounds he was looking like Chaz Bono. :shrug: everyone wants a twist

Why is it that TV makes stabbing peoples throats with pens so that they can breathe look so easy? Pretty sure it would take at least a couple tries.

Yeah, total nonsense. From what I understand, the thing we've got (which I can tell you right now, I will never use) that's designed to actually be stabbed into a neck, doesn't even work without making a pilot hole first...otherwise is just flattens out the trachea in a totally messy, barbaric sort of way.

Just thought I'd share :wink:

I don't even know what this show is, I clicked here thinking it was going to be another list thread.

I am pretty sure I exploded a couple Hook happy meal toys with firecrackers. Which reminds me, someone told me something about there currently being Star Wars happy meal toys out (if you ask for the boys option? I never ate a lot of McDonald's as a kid, I don't remember there being boy/girl specific toys) there now.

The Boy/Girl toy used to be a bit rarer (like 2 or 3 times a year) than it is now. It seems like they always have a boy/girl toy option now.

Well, I heard in fym that there is a war on.

Ok, you can have your thread back.

Back
Top Bottom