The Blacklist - Page 11 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login

Old 02-08-2015, 11:13 PM   #151
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 11:18 PM
I don't know how much clearer the writing on the wall can be to her. Liz is the densest character on TV.

"I saw my dad he was dead!"

"Memories can play tricks on you."

"Nuh uh! It's halfway through the season, so I HATE YOU again!"

"But..."

*smacks hand away*

And yet the entire time she's holding a real bunny and never makes the connection that it's her stuffed rabbit. Liz iz dum.

Old 02-09-2015, 01:37 AM   #152
Refugee

Local Time: 02:18 AM
If Liz is really important to Red -- he hasn't been there for her, pretty much every episode. She's always alone and if she wasn't the star of the show, she should have been killed 50 times by now. She's not Jack Bauer, she was just a profiler. Which means she should be sitting behind a desk -- at best she's Clarice Starling from Lambs, smart, but not a bad ass in the field.

Shouldn't Red actually be saving her ass BEFORE she's in trouble every week -- I mean he's just lucky she wasn't murdered before he got there. And if he never came to her, she wouldn't be in danger right now.

So now of it makes sense. He can't be her dad -- well he can be -- but that's gonna be the most unsurprising thing to ever happen on TV if that is true.

Red is the only character on the show -- some of the guest stars are good -- but the rest of the cast is cardboard with nothing to do. It's fun to watch great actors look terrible on bad shows. To show how it's not always great acting, but it's really up to the show to make a great actor shine.

Gus from Breaking Bad was terrible on Revolution.
And this week, they gave us Janel Moloney who was god awful with every line -- and she's one of the best parts of one of the best shows I've ever seen in The West Wing.
Guy from Homeland with funny name always has nothing to do on this show.
And Chief of station -- I can't bother to figure out his title -- now he has a cane! And someone has cancer! What character development. He was great on Dollhouse.

Give these actors something to do. Make someone smart besides Red. I mean this is the FBI and they stink. They know nothing.

It's bad network TV. I binged watch every episode, caught up to real time. Man is it bad. But I watch a lot of bad Tv and can't stop.

Old 03-04-2015, 02:13 AM   #153
Blue Crack Distributor

Yeah, I'm finally caught up again. Disappointed they've already settled the cat and mouse deal with the Metro PD. Could've been worth something.
I liked the cult episode at least.
Old 03-04-2015, 09:25 AM   #154
Blue Crack Addict

And how does Lizzie always manage to get herself captured...last episode a mousey aging housewife manages to take her prisoner...mind boggling.
Old 03-04-2015, 05:40 PM   #155
Blue Crack Distributor

Next week, for a change of pace, Red is captured again.
Old 03-13-2015, 01:52 AM   #156
The Male

A motherfucking clip show, in season 2.

This show blows.

Now.
LemonMelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 02:17 AM   #157
Blue Crack Distributor

That was awful. Holy shit.

I want the last 45 minutes of my life back.
Old 03-13-2015, 02:02 PM   #158
Refugee

That clip show would have been the POS to run right after the Super Bowl so non fans could catch up... but that was pathetic. I've been hate watching... I binged watch the first season on Netflix or I would never get this far. I watched ER for it's entire 15 year run and missed like 5 episodes... it got annoying around season 8... so I always stay with dumb shows....

But most network dramas are terrible for many many reasons. This one is terrible because the big mysterious and reveals would be a throw away line in a Stephen King novel... there are so minor and not at all exciting.

The Pilot was the best episode of the series. That's not a good thing.
Old 03-13-2015, 04:44 PM   #159
Blue Crack Distributor

I think General Lud is still my favorite episode, even though the villain of the week portion sucked ass.

I don't know how much longer I can put myself through this. I love Spader... But how much...
Old 03-13-2015, 04:48 PM   #160
Blue Crack Distributor

Viewership is going down each week, too, and I honestly expect a sharp decline next week.

Any time they have Tom in an episode, they push this big Twitter campaign, and I just can't help be ask who cares? I certainly don't. It's season two. I've hardly gotten to know ANY of these characters. The Tom Bond hashtag from last season and was cute, but this is seriously old now. #tomkeen is just lazy.

But since he's now a blacklister, I'm expecting death here. They so rarely bring them in alive. But because of the phone call scene with Lizzie, I also imagine it's gonna be EMOTIONAL!

Oh, also I see were right on cue for Liz to start caring about Red again. It's bad if a show is this predictable in its structure so early. I also anticipate that this Tom thing is the remainder of the season, as this is about where Berlin was introduced last season, but of the episode is called Tom Keen, next week, never mind that.
Old 03-15-2015, 09:33 PM   #161
Blue Crack Addict

I hate that I feel too invested to give up. I would like them to do a "Lost" and announce an end date (like end of season 3, which is probably too long) and work to a resolution and give us good answers about the Red/Liz connection.

When they showed the first flashback it was fine, figured they could pop in a flashback or a few while she testified to the judge, but when every question lead to a flachback... how friggin' lazy can you get?
Old 03-15-2015, 10:39 PM   #162
Blue Crack Distributor

For a clip show, it was done fairly ok, but any clipshow that's not part of a comedy series is a HUGE waste.

I want to believe they're determined to give some answers at the end of this season.
Old 04-03-2015, 05:12 AM   #163
Blue Crack Distributor

Oh my God. Who schedules this show? Why the fuck is it going on another three week hiatus?
Old 04-03-2015, 05:19 AM   #164
New Yorker

Local Time: 08:18 AM
I love this show too!!!! Best stuff around since 24
Old 04-03-2015, 06:39 AM   #165
The Male

Red getting shot is a really lame way to keep people talking for 3 weeks until the next episode.

Now.
LemonMelon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
the blacklist