The Big Bang Theory

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry to bump, but this show has just started here in Australia! I watched one ep and thought it was pretty crap, then watched the next three or four and now I'm hooked and don't want to miss it! It's so funny! The ridiculousness! That Sheldon bloke is hilarious. I thought I'd hate a show about nerdy nerds but there's never any moments we're they're put down, it's great. Do Leonard and Penny end up together??

Sorry to bump, but this show has just started here in Australia! I watched one ep and thought it was pretty crap, then watched the next three or four and now I'm hooked and don't want to miss it! It's so funny! The ridiculousness! That Sheldon bloke is hilarious. I thought I'd hate a show about nerdy nerds but there's never any moments we're they're put down, it's great. Do Leonard and Penny end up together??
:applaud: i love it. i bought season one a couple weeks ago :drool:

I watch it every week. Mostly because it leads into the legen...wait for it...dary How I Met Your Mother. But it's a pretty charming little show in its own right. Sheldon is usually good for a few laughs every episode.

And Kaley Cuoco is silly hot. And she knows it.

I also really like the theme song.

Back
Top Bottom