The Best Ever Entourage Appreciation Thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sicy said:
All of them?

:drool:

That's what I was going to say! :wink:

But to narrow it down for me, I especially appreciate any episode that revolves around Lloyd. The one where he got dumped was hilarious!

Last edited:
it does get better. seasons 2 and 3 are a blast, and season 4 has been pretty good all summer (except for the Furry episode, which was the worst episode they've ever done -- it was kind of mean-spirited).

the problem, though, is that the characters have remained shallow. unlike SATC, where over the course of Season 3, and especially the episode where Miranda's mother dies, the characters haven't been allowed to grow and change and develop. unless that happens, and it's done skillfully, the show doesn't have much life left.

but it's a hoot. and it makes me want to move to LA.

and the new $30K a month house they're renting right now!?!?!?! :drool:

(i'm also an episode or two behind right now)

I just started watching from the start...got through the first season and 3 episodes into season 2 and then all the links on TV Links died. :sad:

AWESOME show, though.

Irvine511 said:
it does get better. seasons 2 and 3 are a blast, and season 4 has been pretty good all summer (except for the Furry episode, which was the worst episode they've ever done -- it was kind of mean-spirited).

the problem, though, is that the characters have remained shallow. unlike SATC, where over the course of Season 3, and especially the episode where Miranda's mother dies, the characters haven't been allowed to grow and change and develop. unless that happens, and it's done skillfully, the show doesn't have much life left.

but it's a hoot. and it makes me want to move to LA.

and the new $30K a month house they're renting right now!?!?!?! :drool:

(i'm also an episode or two behind right now)

I'll have to rent it on winter break. It's going to be a busy fall.

I hear it does get better, maybe I should just get an overview of Season 1 online then rent the rest of them.

So I now have every episode on my computer, and watched the whole series start to finish over the last few weeks.

Two nights ago, I started it all over again. :reject:

Back
Top Bottom