The Best Ever Entourage Appreciation Thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not entirely sure how to feel about tonight's episode. It was weird seeing Entourage I'd never seen before, though.

The new series was to be honest kind of freaking me out as I had got hideously addicted to the first 4. However last nights episode was just like coming home - the same wise arse cracks - and the sweet twist of E and Ari joining forces instead of butting heads.

A big yay for Lloyd still hanging around and how about some more of Mrs Ari next week??

Awesome show last night. Made me laugh more than any one episode in the fourth season (which I just went over again on DVD, and it's kinda 'blah' to me. Good, not great). Season 2 & 3a remain my favorites, but it sounds & looks like good things are in store for this season. Drama had a great lines (the one about his right side scaring teenage girls in test audiances was great), and I love that he is having a relationship over the computer. Also, Vince got some sex, which I noticed they've gone back to a lot since season 4. There was little to no nudity in season 3, and season 4 brought it on strong. Perhaps a move from the producers to make the show more 'edgy'. I don't know... don't really mind, either way.

Upcoming Guest Stars: Michael Phelps, Leighton Meister, Fran Drescher, T.I, Jamie-Lynn Sigler, Mark Wahlberg, Tony Bennett, Giovanni Ribisi & the cast of 'The View'.

I thought going in that
bringing Dom back
was a recipe for a "jump the shark" moment, but that was probably the best episode since Season 3. :up:

Just happened to catch some. I suppose your referring to....

Bono on the video-speakerphone with Matt Damon

The One to one campaign, "Vince, it's for the children" :)

Back
Top Bottom