The bank is worth the risk. I need it, brother. We should stay and take it down.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
damn, he's really let himself go...

I always think of him as:

willow.jpg

this was my favorite movie ever :heart: thanks to the lovely Val.

:sad: I can't believe he looks like that now :sad:

Look at me. LOOK AT ME!!

deniroheat.jpg

McCauley for Treasurer.

Hanna for Police Commissioner.

Heat%2B1.jpg

He's gotta hold on to his angst. He preserves it because he needs it. It keeps him sharp, on the edge, where he's gotta be.

Hey, she saved our candidate for governor. Easily could have thrown him to the cops, but she gave him the "get the hell out of town" signal instead.

I remember going to see Double Jeopardy at the $1 theatre just to watch Ashley Judd for 2 hours. I just kept leaning over to my friend and saying "My god she's hot" over and over again, and I don't normally get carried away like that.

I also liked Eye of the Beholder, which no one else seemed to. Ewan McGregor+Ashley Judd+Vertigo homage=:drool:

Obsession with Heat is A-OK, obsession with horrible Val Kilmer photos... not so much.

Bosko for Department of Health and Human Services

jamegumb.jpg

Nate's unseen Daughter for Press Secretary

457871_f520.jpg

Det. Casals for Department of Indian Affairs

ws2.jpg

I own Underworld for that very same reason. Kate Beckinsale ftmfw.

I actually walked up to a check-out counter one time (this had to be about 1996) and laid a movie up there and this dude (about my age) said "I know there's only one reason your buying this." and I said "Damn straight."

The movie was Embrace of the Vampire.

Alyssa Milano. Lesbian vampire.

Oh and I agree about Kate, she's about as yummy as it gets.

Back
Top Bottom