The Bachelorette - Season 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
Season Premiere MONDAY MAY 23

The Bachelorette - ABC.com

199760_10150202797842846_17342227845_9093736_3736876_n.jpg

Kind of meh that Ashley is the new Bachelorette.. and that all the guys look like big dorks to me but maybe its just the cheesy pics. As usual I will still watch.

Meet the Bachelors

Guh :doh: I'm already sick of the ads promoting the show! She starts off where she left off which is an emotional crying mess! How entertaining could that possibly be?

Gee what a surprise-she keeps that Bentley creep on and she starts to "love" him and he apparently screws her over. Either the show makes her do it and it's all a setup or she is really clueless (since she already was told he might be there just for publicity but she's keeping an open mind blah blah ). Then again she did fall for Brad Womack.

lol seriously. She already knows he's a snake, why even keep him. :rolleyes:

I was not a big Ashley fan last season.
But, after the first episode, I can say I don't dislike her. She seemed like a real nice person.

The Bentley thing, I can't blame her. The ex-wife could have just been vindictive. As for Bentley himself, what they have showed of him, he seems like he has no class. 9 out of 10 guys would prefer Emily over Ashley, but to say it to her face was pretty low.

And I do think the show, the producers do things off camera to juice up the drama. Also, the edits can really give false impressions.

I don't watch these kinds of shows, but my cousins in town and she came over last night and really wanted to watch this, so I conceeded.

However, we spent most of the time talking, so I missed things here or there. Could someone please tell me what happened to the drunk guy?

I was wondering if he ever even got to that point or if they just carted him off right then and there. Or IS that what happened?

Yep he didnt even make it to the rose ceremony. She put him in a car and sent him on his way.

OK, I thought that was what might have happened, but wasn't sure. Idiot.

I completely missed almost everything else that happened, except that for some reason she let gimmicky stupid mask guy through. Cause he covered his eyes we don't know what he looks like? :rolleyes:. Like, I don't even know which guy was Bentley.

Anyways, I highly doubt i'll continue to turn in, but who knows!

You should tune in. I need more peeps to watch with me :wink:

Mask guy is creepy. As soon as he takes the mask off she should send him home. :p

Bentley:

bentley-williams-bachelorette.jpg

I didn't watch the premier the other night! I did see some stuff on the internet about the Bentley dude.......she got a tip or something warning about the guy?

Another contestant from her Bachelor season told her that he was only going on for self promotion. She knew an ex of his or a relative or something like that-can't remember.

Man this show is so scripted. Cant believe that Bentley douche and Ashley just falling for him anyway. Dramz for ratings. That's all it is. Bummed we didn't get to see the other dork take his mask off.

Damn it. I really was going to try and watch this show :doh:.

I see I didn't miss much though, the most clearly scripted characters are still here.

I missed most of it-the funniest part I saw was the masked weirdo sitting on the toilet with his mask on. Is he ever going to take that off? If he makes it to the "fantasy suite" is he going to leave it on during the test drive? That would be awkward and creepy.

He was about to take it off to show her at one point but someone else came up and interrupted right as he was about to. /scripted lol

As if I couldn't have guessed that was what he looked like anyways. He was only covering his eyes ffs.

so I did not watch the end last night...is mask dude still on?????? I cracked up when one of the other guys said "too bad you didn't wear a white mask as hot as it is" hahahaha

I'm not even watching it, I just can't stomach it right now..especially that Bentley crap and her whining over him. But this was in one of the local papers. Another mingling relationship, I hope it lasts. I don't even know who she is.

b75ce7_022811lambton02.jpg

“The Bachelorette” also-ran Chris Lambton has found a bride — and not one rose was exchanged during the romantic weekend proposal!

The Dennis landscaper, who was sent packing by Williamstown homegal Ali Fedotowsky on the ABC show last year, popped the question to fellow reality show gal Peyton Wright on Saturday night as they cuddled by a fire pit he constructed in his backyard just for the Big Moment.

“It was perfect,” Lambton told the Track. “It was a beautiful night.”

The Dennis hottie said before he got down on one knee to ask the former “Bachelor Pad” gal to be his wife, he rang up Peyton’s dad in Texas to ask for her hand.

“I’m old fashioned that way,” laughed Chris. “And the man’s from the South, I didn’t want him to pull a gun on me.”

Lambton presented Wright with a 11⁄2 carat diamond designed by her fave jeweler David Yurman. But he skipped the whole rose thing, which is so much a part of “The Bachelorette” brouhaha. In fact, he said, after his thorny TV experience, “I will never, EVER buy her roses.” And who could blame him?

Pretty Peyton, who sells jock apparel in Texas, was expected to move north in November, but her honey hopes she’ll pack much quicker!

“She really loves it here,” said Lambton.

No date has been set because the happy couple has decided to put a two-week moratorium on wedding talk “so we can just enjoy it.” However, Chris told us he and his bride-to-be have thought about doing the deed on the Cape or in the Carolinas, a half-way point between Massachusetts and Texas.

^ Good for him.

Yeah this whole thing with her and Bentley makes me sick. Like why doesnt Chris Harrison just show her the clips from last week rather than waste the time bringing him back? Oh yeah... ratings and drama... :rolleyes:

Well I guess I'm goin for JP. Dont care for any of the other guys at this point.

Back
Top Bottom