The Bachelorette - Season 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I forgot all about the show :lol:, but I heard on the radio this morning that she'd finally had her fill of Bentley?

Either Constantine or Ben need to go because they look like twins and that's just creepy.

Go JP.

I watched with my mom the other night. Mom cracked me up making fun of Ashley's voice. Those 2 younger guys look like they could be related and JP is cute but I felt she really had chemistry with Ben & had the most fun with Constantine's family. Is there one or 2 more weeks left of the show? Bring on Bachelor Pad!

Well now I'm torn between JP and Ben. This show is such a joke though. There's no way I could ever sit there and let 2 guys fall in love with me like that, say I feel the same in response, and then have to say goodbye forever to one of them. :crack:

Also ... bets on the next Bachelor? Why do I have a feeling it could be Ryan. :hmm:

Ryan is the odds on favorite.

He can't be any worse than Jake. And they both kind of got the same set up on their Bachelorette series.

I'm with ya on Ryan bein on as the next Bachelor. Now it's between JP and Ben and my vote is Ben.

I'm getting tired of seeing contestants who are let go allowed to come back onto the show. Enough!

If it is not JP, Ashley is the best faker I have ever seen....I see zero chemistry with she and Ben, although Ben seems like a great guy

I know she's always liked JP but recently it seems she's making a connection with Ben.
Some info I read for next week regarding JP says

Her family has issues with him for some reason or another, making for some dramz

Lmao omg her sister must be so pissed. God what a bitch she was.
I feel REALLY bad for Ben. I actually thought there was a small chance she'd pick him.

if you are going to talk about bad hair
Ben wins at the proposal, what was that??

110405061456_couponing405.jpg

Ben! Ben! Ben!

I saw the add last night for the new Ben series of Batchelor starting January 2nd and then when my mom called this afternoon she told me about Ali and Roberto breaking up! I'm shocked!

Back
Top Bottom