The Bachelorette

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sicy, have you been checking out Reality Steve's website? I've been reluctant for fear he divulges the winner again this season. Do you know if he has?

I am scared to go look at it too. I looked at it at the beginning of the season and he knew everything except who the final 3? were I think. But I didnt read beyond that. I bet he knows by now. I dont want to be spoiled lol.

I got 100% spoiled on the last Survivor series by doing a google search
I kept my big mouth shut that whole season

I hope you guys don't drop hints or give anything away. :madwife:

OMG..Kasey:huh:

and thanks to People Magazine for the spoiler of Frank AND wrestler dude! they are both still on and it is ridiculous for us to already know what jerk-offs they are:angry:

Kasey is a true romantic

form day one, all he has wanted to do is protect her heart.
He really went the extra mile to prove his devotion to Ally.

He realizes that they are soul mates. Why can't she just give him the reassurance he needs, and tell him to be patient.

Ha.

Good riddance. Freak.

I didnt know Frank was a jerk off though?

I couldn't tell which one has a girl friend, looking at the previews, they just showed the guy from the back

it was not Roberto or Justin

and that wrestling contest, should be Justin's time to shine

ee41be73608359a59e4fac5bdccc41ed.jpg

9b70916d629bd6b99e76368364a639fe.jpg

ali-fedotowsky-and-roberto-martinez.jpg

Still looking for more :shifty:

they seem to have more chemistry in these photos , than previous contestants have with their "dates" combined! *unless , of course, they are just "acting" :wink:

omgwtf. I was just reading my Star magazine on my lunch break and SPOILERS! :doh:

Frank apparently just went on the Bachelorette to further his screen writing career. He makes it to the final four. He has a girlfriend and he supposedly tells Ali he's in love with someone else and eliminates himself from the show. :|

omgwtf. I was just reading my Star magazine on my lunch break and SPOILERS! :doh:

Frank apparently just went on the Bachelorette to further his screen writing career. He makes it to the final four. He has a girlfriend and he supposedly tells Ali he's in love with someone else and eliminates himself from the show. :|

:| :wink:

Back
Top Bottom