The Bachelorette

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's like Ali said re Roberto..too good to be true. All it took was some dancing in the street and some charming and smooching on top of a castle for her to be convinced. Don't get me wrong, I'd like to smooch him on top of a castle, or anywhere..but he just seems too perfect. Of course there's the stereotype lurking of why would a guy who looks like that and is seemingly so sweet and down to earth have to go on a tv show for a gf or whatever. Maybe he's like a beautiful woman who doesn't get approached and he's not the aggressive type with women-he definitely doesn't seem to be from the brief glimpses we get.

It's like Ali said re Roberto..too good to be true. All it took was some dancing in the street and some charming and smooching on top of a castle for her to be convinced. Don't get me wrong, I'd like to smooch him on top of a castle, or anywhere..but he just seems too perfect. Of course there's the stereotype lurking of why would a guy who looks like that and is seemingly so sweet and down to earth have to go on a tv show for a gf or whatever. Maybe he's like a beautiful woman who doesn't get approached and he's not the aggressive type with women-he definitely doesn't seem to be from the brief glimpses we get.

I have thought this every time I have looked at him..how is it that he is not taken at this point? so hmmmmm.....too perfect....she seems so smitten wit Frank...and I guess we all know how that is going to end up:|

:shocked:

Another couple who found love on ABC have called it quits. Jillian Harris and Ed Swiderski, who met on 'The Bachelorette' last season, have broken up, Us Weekly reports.

"I love him and I'm really sad, but I have to look out for me," Jillian told Us.

"We're both kind of resetting," Ed said. "Jillian isn't happy and I'm definitely sad about the whole thing, but we got to work through some things on our own if we decide to move forward."

Jillian and Ed got engaged on the season finale of 'The Bachelorette' last summer and appeared on the premiere of the most recent 'The Bachelor' to help Jake narrow down his choices. Let's hope their split is more amicable than Jake and Vienna's.

Monday night Jillian tweeted about Jake and Vienna's vitriolic reunion special:

"Heartbroken for these two right now, not for the failure of the relationship, for the failure of restraint & the route it went down. Awww," she wrote.

After watching the Bachelor/Bachelorette over the years, I have come to the conclusion that this is not about finding love, getting married, etc...

It's a game. That's all it is.

All these men and women are all competing againt each other to see who can get the "hot girl" or "hot guy." It's like being back in high school.

The Bachelor or Bachelorette is picking from a group of people. These people have to do whatever it takes to be attractive to the Bachelor or Bacherlorette.

Remember the show Survivor, which was the first reality show of this genre back in 2000? Well, the Bachelor/Bachelorette is the same thing.

In the end, someone has to win the contest. When that person wins, he or she feels like they won the contest. They don't think, "Oh, I am in love and I will marry you and spend the rest of my life with you." They are like, "Yes, I beat out 25 guys (or girls) and I won. Yippy, I won. :hyper:"

It's all a game. A game about who is the most attractive person to that particular Bachelor or Bachelorette. It's not about love.

And we are all suckers for watching this show.

It's entertainment for me. I don't believe any of these shows, they are all "produced" and staged for entertainment purposes and to make money for the moguls and networks.

Write them a nasty letter and tell them to stop!

Well, I thought they gave the ending away with their headline but it turns out it was just a sneak-peak at tonight's show.
But I didn't know that earlier so I went to Reality Steve's website assuming I knew the outcome but turns out I didn't, after all, but I do now!!!

Sicy's going to love the dancing at Roberto's tonight :love:

I missed the first 20 minutes, so I missed the date with Roberto. I saw Chris' date :cute: Left the room during the trip to the basement for Ali and another guy's father :yikes:

Sicy's going to love the dancing at Roberto's tonight :love:

:love: That was hot. Roberto is hot. Gawd.

Good choice on who went home. Omg 'do you want to come see my basement?' :yikes: :no:

I guess there is no drama with Frank? I dont think she will end up with him though. It's gonna be either Chris or Roberto.

so long Kirk - sickly boy :wave:

Frank is such a fraud, Frank's parents had to be nervous, do they have room for one more in that condo?

Back
Top Bottom