The Bachelorette

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Side note, that sunset in Turkey was gorgeous. And so was the place that Ali went on the date with Frank. Too bad he (apparently) turns out to be a douchebag.

Thanks for the pics, Sicy :yes:

Anyone notice Frank's deadpan reaction when all the guys were talking about the fact Justin had a girlfriend all along? :hmm:

Also, a few weeks ago, I went to this tanning salon and the woman working there asked a client, who I presumed to be a wrestler in the Toronto area (where Justin is from }: 'Do you know Justin from the Bachelorette' to which the 'real' wrestler replied 'No,and no one does. We don't actually think he wrestles and if he does, he's not wrestling at a professional level'.

I even google'd him, 'Rated R' and nothing surfaced :shrug:

I think he was planted by the producers for sure. I am just disgusted with Frank.:angry:

Thanks for the pics, Sicy :yes:

Anyone notice Frank's deadpan reaction when all the guys were talking about the fact Justin had a girlfriend all along? :hmm:

Also, a few weeks ago, I went to this tanning salon and the woman working there asked a client, who I presumed to be a wrestler in the Toronto area (where Justin is from }: 'Do you know Justin from the Bachelorette' to which the 'real' wrestler replied 'No,and no one does. We don't actually think he wrestles and if he does, he's not wrestling on a professional level'.

I even google'd him and 'Rated R' and nothing surfaced :shrug:

I noticed!

And wow.. that doesnt surprise me. :yawn:

Do these guys think they are not gonna be found out? And when they do, all of America (whoever is watching) will think he's a douchebag/scumbag/dog/asshole, etc. WTF are they thinking? :doh:

Frank has never been on board, he has been an emotional wreak the whole time
why do you think Ally felt him pulling away and then being available?
The look in his eyes has always been dodgy.

with all the hate on Justin,
I have to say he was not all that bad

Ally wanted him to say his gf was a liar, he wouldn't do it.
walking away without any comment was the best move, I guess they won't pay your stipend, if you don't go on camera, Ally looked kind of bad.
He fessed up, apologized. She still wanted more blood. And let's be honest she never was really falling for him.

Also, cutting Greg, the lawyer, just made her look as fickle as all the guys that go for the gals with the bigger boobs,
she cut him because he was the least 'hot' guy. No chemistry, right?
But did she even open up to him, she never even gave him a date. The guy had heart, beating Roberto for her.

I loved the way he kicked some butt. :up:

He really wanted time with her, she just didn't care!

Well she'll learn the hard way if she only picks a guy for his looks/chemistry/whatever you want to call it. Even Roberto won't be hot forever (ok, maybe HE will but you have to have other things going on there if you want any sort of lasting relationship outside of olive oil).

When she told Roberto that she would never approach him in the "real world" because he's too hot, that told me that she really doesn't think she's all that. It is all such a false situation, so who knows what anyone on that show is really like? She did go nuts for Jake, well at least the show made it appear as if she did. I would guess that she might regret that now. Even outside of that show he seems so fake to me, and he skeeves me out :wink:

with all the hate on Justin,
I have to say he was not all that bad

Ally wanted him to say his gf was a liar, he wouldn't do it.
walking away without any comment was the best move, I guess they won't pay your stipend, if you don't go on camera, Ally looked kind of bad.
He fessed up, apologized. She still wanted more blood. And let's be honest she never was really falling for him.

Also, cutting Greg, the lawyer, just made her look as fickle as all the guys that go for the gals with the bigger boobs,
she cut him because he was the least 'hot' guy. No chemistry, right?
But did she even open up to him, she never even gave him a date. The guy had heart, beating Roberto for her.

Yeah, but c'mon. That guy Greg was so out of her league, looks-wise.

Also, I bet the producers are praying that Roberto loses, so that he will be the next bachelor.

I wouldn't be surprised if the producers paid Ally to not pick him.

I am starting to feel a little bad for Ally,
she has some real losers in this bunch.

Frank is the worst, a woman wants a man that will make her feel safe, someone to provide for her. Frank is just a manchild, or really a boychild.

A Peter Pan following following his silly fantasies, while his parents support him. If she ends up with him, she will spend her vacations camping in his parent's backyard.

Vienna seems more credible, Jake seems as phony as they come

Jake has someone else, he is obviously in love with someone else.

Omg Chris is an ass. It's obvious he's on Jake's side. I think its pretty clear now that Vienna is genuinely telling the truth. Jake is a fame whore. :lol:

Also Ty going home, no surprise.

I still think her and Roberto are hawt together. :drool:

Kirk is boring zzzzzzzzzz So is Chris L. And Frank, I guess we're still waiting for some drama?

I turned it on at 9:30, and it's been the interview ever since. Jake comes off as an ass, I don't believe him. Wait, did I interrupt him? :wink:

Jake needs to learn how to man up
if he wants to be in a relationship with a woman.

Yeah, they come with dogs, kids (sometimes) and like to use the GPS,
and heaven forbid have an opinion about where the furniture might go.

and a little attention and communication is all the assurance they need to know that you care.
Indifference is a sure relationship killer.

Chris was like 'we dont care about the dog'. Psshhh how a person reacts towards animals, especially a sick animal says it all for me. Jake only cares about himself.

I also read in Star mag that he was out at a gay bar with Juan from his season. Not sure if that's true or not. :shifty:

:lol: I am really sick of all the Jake and Vienna accusations. Vienna was so overly emotional in the interview tonite...I'm hating how this show really loves to drag out the drama. I liked Chris until tonite, he was pretty much a jerk. I never liked Vienna and didn't feel she and Jake were a good match. They both want the fame and you could tell Vienna was a spoiled rotten little brat, I think she even admitted at one point that she was a daddy's girl and always got what she wanted. Now her whole home town has turned their backs on her? Hmmm....that says a lot about her and her character. And she is in LA "for a job"? Give me a break! I always thought Jake was a total bore too. This split isn't surprising, it's just a shame how they are making it such a public break up.

Is anyone planning to watch the upcoming ABC shoe Bachelor Pad? Ex Bachelor and Bachelorette contestants on this show. I wonder if either Vienna or Jake will show up on that show? :lol:

I love seeing Ali and Roberto together. He's got to be the one she chooses! :drool:

Anyone remember his comment to Chelsie on DWTS that she was "disrespecting" him? He has issues in dealing with women and he seems to think they should kiss his backside. I have to agree with Vienna on that. I don't know if he's gay or not but that has nothing to do with those issues. He's fake though, I know that. Every time he smiles that fake plastered on smile I want to puke. I agree with Sicy about the animal issue.

Is Roberto a baseball player? They showed him in a uniform in the preview. He just got even hotter in my book.

I also remember on DWTS how pissed off and frustrated he got with Chelsea at times, and I'm sure they didnt show EVERYTHING that went on during that. He does have a temper and likes to be in control.

Roberto :drool: If she doesnt want him I can haz? :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom