The Bachelorette

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah so no wonder she was so grateful for the weatherman warning her about Craigdouche.

I forgot it was on last night :doh: . Can anyone give me a summary? I'm guessing Craig douche was the guy that had the Patrick Dempsey hair/look but nothing else. Didn't like him the first night. Too weird. I don't know anyone else's name, though I do remember Roberto from the first episode and that she thought he was attractive.

Thanks for the Blog. Interesting.

And yeah, deep, Ali was the one who tried in vain to warn Jake about Vienna.

I just think they are all a bit strange for thinking they can actually "find love" on a TV show. It's so far outside of reality it's no wonder not many of them end up living in the "happily ever after". :doh:

That's too funny. Are you watching the show because of him?

That's too funny. Are you watching the show because of him?

absolutlely not! haha! ;)

has it started? is he still on?

the one thing i remember about him is he was really drunk once, and just kept yelling "pound it!" for no reason.

Haha yeah he's still on. There's only been 2 episodes. I think there like 12 guys left? Not sure. She hasn't really had much one on one time with him though.

Can't believe the Canadian boys are the most controversial so far (Craig douche and the wrestler} - hopefully the Barenaked Ladies will make up for it next week :lol:

Roberto and her second date guy are real cuties but not sure whether there's any substance to the tatooed one.
The first date guy looks much, much better with the glasses imo

And Sicy, totally agree about her being very touchy feely.

Kasey's voice is so odd...it would annoy me to have to listen to it for more than an hour...sorry Kasey....and I think Kirk is cute...he seems normal enough:shifty:

but Roberto is the one:wink:

She's in this week's People Magazine

Frank is still in love w/ his ex and apparently goes back to her on the show? Justin the wrestler has two girlfriends-he told one of them he would marry her if she let him go on the show, she has since dumped him

Hey there! Yes, I am still alive. :flirt:

It was hard for me to watch it last night after reading the People magazine story. :tsk: I was surprised they had the article and didn't let it all play out on TV.

From the start I have liked Roberto and the landscaper from Cape Cod.

I also read the People article and was surprised they gave out all that info before the shows aired....
somewhat surprised about Frank...but Justin is a smooth operator and it is interesting to see that even the guys have picked up on him before all the shit has come to light

:wave:Doozer!!

I am personally rooting for Roberto. And I wasn't going to watch this season. :lol: I sorta thought Frank was OK till last night's show and Justin is the evil controversial one everyone's supposed to disapprove of (drama). Most of the rest of the guys are dorky IMO. Roberto's got a lot going for him, he's got a lot to offer not to mention looks, and there's definitely chemistry and sparks with him.

k seriously? She kept frog in my throat guy over Jesse? Fail. Although bye bye weatherman. He was soooo awkward.

I think as soon as she sees frog throat guys tattoo she's going to think he's a psycho. Yeah.

:applaud: weather chick is gone!

why why why would Kasey do that? i can't see him getting that much further and i wonder if he'll have any lasting regrets getting that thing! nothing like a little reminder everytime he looks down at his wrist.... :coocoo:

k seriously? She kept frog in my throat guy over Jesse? Fail. Although bye bye weatherman. He was soooo awkward.

I think as soon as she sees frog throat guys tattoo she's going to think he's a psycho. Yeah.

:up: OMG I thought maybe I was the only one who thought that guy's voice was just weird! Frog in throat is a perfect description. He is gonna get cut next week and is going to regret that tattoo. He is a freak and scary.

Glad the weather girl is also gone. That guy was really annoying last night, what a freaking girrrrlll!!!!!! Don't know why Ali kept him this long anyway other than he was the tattletale. There was no chemistry with him.

Jesse also needs to go. Blech. What a burn that he sat on his ass through all of last night's episode haha!

I can't wait to see what they are going to be doing throughout Europe. One thing I gotta say is the contestants really get to see some incredible places and do some great exciting things on this show. Dunno if it's all worth it, but it's fun to watch.

Back
Top Bottom