The Bachelorette

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is the first time in a while I truly do not know how it is going to end!:D

ETA: even the spoliers are conflicting!

According to an US Magazine I just bought it confirms that Aly is engaged and happy. Now we believe everything we read, right? :lol: Yes, Monday night's show will be interesting.

Has anyone watched the recent shows on 20/20 and the special the other night about Bachelor and Bachelorette Contestants Past and Present? Interesting....Matt the British guy said he wasn't ever in love with Shayne Lamas but felt obligated to "choose" knowing it wasn't going to last. :hmm: Also that some woman from the show approached him in a pub in London asking if he'd like to be on the show. That proves to me the show isn't REALLY about pairing people to fall in love get married and live happily ever after...bottom line they look for interesting characters to throw together to create viewership to make money. :shifty:

Whatever that means

5-Ali-Fedotowsky-660.jpg

I flipped thru this issue while in line at the grocery store the other day and scanned the article. I didn't see where the article backed up the headline with anything juicy or compelling. So I decided to buy the US Magazine instead, it had a lot more info in it and lots more interesting bits on other celebs to read (like all the newly announced pregnancy news!)

I like that there's conflicting information coming out so I can't be sure on knowing how this thing ends.

They usually call it the 'most romantic season finale yet' so if they don't, that might be a giveaway :hmm:

I like that there's conflicting information coming out so I can't be sure on knowing how this thing ends.

They usually call it the 'most romantic season finale yet' so if they don't, that might be a giveaway :hmm:

haven't they said it will be the most "shocking" ending in Bachorlette history?

Major spoiler alert below (i.e. mentions what happens at the end}
wow, Reality Steve was wrong! But I wondered if ABC was trying to lead us to believe she didn't choose anyone because someone at the 'Men tell all' ceremony said 'I don't think she chooses anyone' and they aired that plus they had the voiceover tonight ask 'Will she pick anyone?' and right then, I knew they woulldn't give away something so big prior to the finale. They wanted us to believe that was the outcome

:ohmy:
I was thinking the exact same thing! They fooled everyone!! Even when Ally was on Ellen when this first started, Ellen asked her if she was happy. She just said that she made the decision that was right for her. Ali pulled a high one on us!!:D

:applaud::applaud: Roberto FTW!!! what a super guy.....and a classy move by Ali to not lead Chris on any more:D

Roberto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper: :love:

Now its after the final rose next.. :shifty:

Be back in an hour. :wink:

^ Hahaha! LOL

After what Frank did, I was very afraid she wasn't going to chose anybody.

I thought both Chris L. and Roberto were great, so it didn't matter who would be left standing in the end.

Great ending!
I hope it'll last.

So will the next bachelor be one of the guys from this season?

I taped the Bachelorette tonight and didn't realize there was the 'after the rose' show to follow. Hope I didn't miss anything. Like her choice :up:

I can't believe I didn't see that coming-they must have been so pissed at her and I bet that tried to talk her out of doing that. The show is such a joke but I still think that proved that she has character :up: Chris is such a classy guy too, he's wasting his time on reality shows. I can't believe he'd have any trouble, the women should be lined up.

I think ABC definitely plants all of those stories to throw people off-I bet they planted the one in Star about Roberto living with some woman in SC.

I don't know how long Ali and Roberto will last-it's so easy to "fall in love" when you're traveling the world and you're only seeing someone for six weeks, and the best side of someone. I'm very cynical, I think I will get to Tahiti before they get married.. seems like it's more of an infatuation and physical attraction. But maybe it could grow into more :shrug:

I hope Chris L turns down the Bachelor. Shiiii, I'll move to cape cod and marry him. Loved him from early on but she clearly was more attracted to Roberto.

Back
Top Bottom