The Bachelorette

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Doozer61

Blue Crack Addict
Are you ready?

deanna-pappas_300x400.jpg

:drool:

There better be some hot guys on this one! I'm not sure anybody could ever top the hotness of Jerry, from the awful Jenn Scheft season. :drool:

I have only watched the first 1/2 hour

DeAnna is looking pretty good

and some of these guys are ??
a bit strange.

Some of them are super creepy :crack:

The 28 yr old virgin :ohmy:

First impressions I like Graham.

Most of these guys seem like total dorks...hopefully the more "normal" ones will be profiled next week...Twilley..:huh:

I also liked the 2 guys who spoke Greek to her. That was smart on their behalf since she is Greek. She didn't speak any Greek tho, so who knows if she speaks the language at all!

But yeah, there were some creepy ones there, ewe.

I can see why she booted the greek guy....but I cannot imagine why she would keep Twilley:no: there is not much chemistry going on with any of them

I like the guy with the kid, Jason? He seems totally sincere and I thought it was so cute how she had a star named after his son :up:

Yes, I like him too^...and the basketbal player..she seems to have the most chemistry with him...she has a hard time faking her feelings, which is kind of nice...unlike some of the bachelors, who seem to be able to lead the poor women on very easily! Oh and thank GOD she booted Ron...TOTAL CREEP!!!

Yeah, Ron was a total creep! He reminded me of Fred Flinstone. I think Jason seems like a nice guy too. But, he is really, really short! When they showed all the guys lined up, i couldn't believe how tiny he looked.

Has anyone else caught any of the Bachelor marathons on VH1 this week? OMG, the first two seasons, could those two be any bigger tools? Alex and Aaron.. BARF! And i never saw the Trista and Ryan season, but after catching part of it.. omg, Ryan is totally :drool: Trista is damn lucky that she found him!

I was watching season 3 yesterday as I was home sick. Looks like they dont do the video thing anymore with the ladies leaving messages for the bachelor before he does the rose ceremony.

Yeah, the show has changed a lot since the early seasons. It was a much better show back then. Not as much drama and the girls that they picked all seemed pretty normal, as opposed to now, when there's at least one crazy, drunk girl in the bunch and a few other psychos.

Iwatched the end of the Trista Ryan the other day...I watched the original too, I had forgotten how shy and sweet Ryan was on the show...I LOVE him!

Trista's baby voice though:eek:

Back
Top Bottom