The Bachelorette

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
By the end of the show, I wanted her with Jesse - it was clear her feelings were stronger for him. I think Jason had it right when he said she didn't look at him the way she looked at Jesse.

Wow, her comments on Graham were not cool - something to the effect of him not being the men Jesse and Jason were - OUCH!

I think the censored word Matt said was "Afghanistan" - I had to chuckle as I completely agree with him. Not everyone wants a green card, especially those of us from countries with just as high a living standard as the US (if not higher) :shrug:
But overall, something wasn't right with those two - he's OK but I'm not too fond of her.

I will probably live to regret this but I think Jesse and Deanna might be the new Trista and Ryan :reject:

all of her preferences were for party guys that were least likely to settle down and commit.

the bar owner last season, I called that one early, I said this is the last guy that wants to be married.

and Graham, that guy can't even commit to a relationship beyond 4 weeks

and now, Jesse, has no plans, maybe he can be a "Sports Agent" like Jerry Maguire?

I know sports agents, we have a few of them here in Newport Beach.

They are all > Attorneys.

Truth is DeAnna made an immature choice,
but wanting to settle down with a sleaze bag bar owner, why are we surprised?

A moment with: Jason Mesnick, 'The Bachelorette's jilted suitor

On what TV viewers may have missed:

The whole (marriage) proposal. The show made it look like I got down on my knee and she brought me right back up. I talked to her for a while down there. It was a lot longer of a process. I felt disrespected (by DeAnna). That is something I would never do to anybody. I wish they showed more of that moment.

:tsk: biatch.

He looks better with the shorter hair...they are cute together, actually

so, like Randy Jackson is really short:wink:

Bachelor Matt Grant and fiancée Shayne Lamas have ended their short and often-rocky relationship, they tell PEOPLE.

"We tried hard to make it work but we realized that we were both heading in different directions," the two said in a statement to PEOPLE. "We truly care about each other and will remain close friends."

Neither would elaborate.

Grant, 27, and Lamas, 22, have been plagued with reports of trouble since their televised engagement on ABC's The Bachelor: London Calling in May.

One month later Grant told PEOPLE that he had moved out of Lamas's Century City condominium, citing a need for "space."

At the time Grant said the engagement was still on. "This stuff makes us stronger," he told PEOPLE.

A single father from Washington broadcasts his relationship status to the country only to be swamped with letters from adoring female fans. Sleepless in Kirkland?

Well, almost.

This time around, it’s Jason Mesnick, also known as the man The Bachelorette’s DeAnna Pappas passed over in the show’s finale. The 32-year-old father (son Ty is 3) has a new email account for any fans wishing to contact him.

“I’ve gotten thousands of comments from fans,” Mesnick tells PEOPLE. “The generosity and the kindness is unbelievable. Every one is so sweet and nice. All the comments are pure love.”

After Pappas told him in the finale her “heart is somewhere else,” Mesnick’s fans overloaded his MySpace account with comments and then bombarded ABC with requests to get in touch with him. Producers of the show finally set up a separate e-mail account just for him. Fans can contact Jason directly at fanofjason@gmail.com.

“This really was set up as a way to accommodate his fans who wanted to reach out to him, not as a way of finding a match for him,” an ABC rep says. Mesnick checks the address once a day and tries to respond to every fan — even if it is just with a simple thank you.

“Every email starts the same. ‘I’ve never done this before and I’m not a stalker,’” he says. “I’ve even gotten a Sleepless in Seattle letter.”

Even if he doesn’t find love online, Mesnick is feeling pretty good from the responses. “I don’t care who you are in the world, Tiger Woods or Michael Jordan, you have some sort of doubts about yourself,” he says. “To know that people like me and accept me for exactly who I am feels so good.” – Emmet Sullivan

LOS ANGELES — If the new man looking for love on ABC's "The Bachelor" looks familiar, that's because he was rejected last season on "The Bachelorette."

Jason Mesnick, whose proposal to DeAnna Pappas was spurned during the finale, will search for romance among 25 bachelorettes when the 13th season of the reality series returns in January.

ABC said Wednesday that the 32-year-old single father is looking for a woman who "has a real curiosity about the world, who loves life and can find passion in life's smallest moments." The network is casting for eligible women to vie for Mesnick's attention.

He's getting so much shit on the bachelorette forums for the whole leaving his kid thing, again!

:shocked:

In Touch Exclusive:

The Bachelorette's DeAnna Pappas calls off her engagement

In Touch can exclusively reveal that DeAnna Pappas is back on the market, after breaking up with Jesse Csincsak, whom she fell in love with on The Bachelorette. "I really felt like I was going to spend the rest of my life with him. I thought he was my fairy-tale ending" DeAnna tells In Touch. "But after the show was over and we settled in to our normal lives, I slowly came to realize that we are two totally different people and it wasn't going to work out." But DeAnna, who's going to donate her engagement ring to charity, isn't totally turning her back on love. "I still believe in love," she says. "More than anything, I want to find someone I can spend the rest of my life with," she adds.

:shocked:

In Touch Exclusive:

The Bachelorette's DeAnna Pappas calls off her engagement

In Touch can exclusively reveal that DeAnna Pappas is back on the market, after breaking up with Jesse Csincsak, whom she fell in love with on The Bachelorette. "I really felt like I was going to spend the rest of my life with him. I thought he was my fairy-tale ending" DeAnna tells In Touch. "But after the show was over and we settled in to our normal lives, I slowly came to realize that we are two totally different people and it wasn't going to work out." But DeAnna, who's going to donate her engagement ring to charity, isn't totally turning her back on love. "I still believe in love," she says. "More than anything, I want to find someone I can spend the rest of my life with," she adds.

WOW! I've been wondering about them lately since nothing has been forthcoming from their website. That's too bad. Frankly I'm not going to watch the shows if they continue them because none of the couples seem to be staying together so why bother, it's just a dating and hook up show and there's way too many of them on TV already.

Back
Top Bottom