The Bachelor - Jason Returns

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you're going to start a thread like this at least post some info. :rolleyes: :wink:

Date?? Time??

Yes I will be watching. I dont know why I let myself get sucked into these lame shows :lol:

I wonder if Deanna is kicking herself for picking Jesse now that they broke up. :hmm:

I wonder if Deanna is kicking herself for picking Jesse now that they broke up. :hmm:

why? Jesse is the one she had the best connection with?

if she wasn't feeling it for Jason, why should she have picked him?

i don't think she is kicking herself,
she may be doing something else to herself :shifty:

Well obviously their 'connection' was not strong enough.

Maybe its time for her to start batting for the other team.

Doozer your thread title inspired me. Jason Returns. Who will be the next victim? :evil:

jasonreturns.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA Sicy!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am on the fence about this one...Jason seems a bit creepy to me...maybe it is cause he is SO nice? :hmm: but..I have a feeling I will be sucked in:wink:

lol@ Sicy's pic

Yeah, I get suckered in too - I can see Deanna making an appearance on this show at some point.

I won't be watching tonight as Canada is playing in the world junior hockey championship finals tonight so for once my bf will be watching tv. The first episode of the Bachelor is usually boring anyway..not enough catfights! ;)

why? Jesse is the one she had the best connection with?

if she wasn't feeling it for Jason, why should she have picked him?

i don't think she is kicking herself,
she may be doing something else to herself :shifty:

Bwahahaha!! In your face! :lol:

She should have incorporated a vision board, along with her resignation.

(and perhaps had a kid and a husband die? work all the angles :shrug: )

The first girl that thought she was all hot with her Salsa was doing only forward basics.. lame. The brazilian knows where its at.

mmm k that Erica chick should have went home. She is drama. She totally got caught being two-faced and then manipulated her way out of it. I hate bitches like that.

Yep Erika needs to be gone. I can't believe he kept her. And that chick Nikki, the one that keeps telling him about the girls that just aren't ready for the responsibility of being a mom. WTF? Talk about manipulation. I think he'll just keep her around for info.

Dude. The drama. :crack:

Megan needs to go. :| And so does that psycho Shannon chick.

Dude. The drama. :crack:

Megan needs to go. :| And so does that psycho Shannon chick.

A-MEN!

these girls are NUTS!...I was glad to see Blondie booted after her date...if she flipped her hair one more time, I was going to go through the tv and smack her! :mad:

I like Stephanie but I dunno if they have enough chemistry. The cute brunette with the big lips seems ok but she's pretty young.

Back
Top Bottom