The Bachelor - Jason Returns

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If anyone wants to find out what supposedly happens in the most shocking after the rose show ever, it's in the new Star Magazine. If you don't want to buy it read it while going up and down the aisles.

Of course-the most shocking ever-until next season

If it's true well it's really sleazy-that's all I'm sayin'. If it was the show's idea-even more sleazy

If it's true well it's really sleazy-that's all I'm sayin'. If it was the show's idea-even more sleazy

sleazy?

which definition?

1. lacking firmness of texture : flimsy
2. carelessly made of inferior materials : shoddy
3. marked by low character or quality <sleazy tabloids> b: squalid , dilapidated

Jason is such a wuss.

First he picks one girl, then changes his mind.

WTF??

You can't do that. Does this guy have any fucking morals??

I feel bad for Melissa. That was a shitty thing to do.

And why didn't Molly question Jason about why he picked Melissa? Before going back to him, that should've been the most important question to ask. Hello?!?!?

Wait what. Tomorrow is part 2? Is he going to say he's changed his mind again and he's going back to DeAnna? :lol::lol::lol::lol::|:|:|

Hehehe, Sicy, I was just saying the exact same thing!

Jeez, can you believe this?!
I thought all those pre-announcements from Chris Harrison about the painful and emotional "after the final rose"-show were a total hype up.
I sure wasn't expecting this!

I have to say I was CRACKING UP at Molly's face when he was telling her all this.

Melissa didnt deserve that. I'm glad she called him a bastard. I hope she finds the right guy. She is so sweet and absolutely adorable.

This sh*t has to be all scripted, even his crocodile eyes hahaha. I bet the last girl who came on today knew everything, I don't believe these shows.

:rolleyes: I am mad at myself for having wasted so much time watching this show! I also freaked when I heard tomorrow is After the Rose Ceremony Pt 2...WTF? :down: I think we've all been duped enough!! A lot of the emotion on the show tonite seemed rehearsed. I did love when Melissa called Jason a bastard tho!! :up: Oh well, glad another Bachelor series is over.

Star said that he was seeing Molly shortly after he proposed to Melissa, so I don't know if he was telling the truth about that or not. They also said that he told the show it was Molly that he was really in love with and that they said they would not have a whole season of him falling in love with Molly. And that he could even propose to Molly last night.That's what I found to be so sleazy about the whole thing, if true-and it made me wonder how much the show was involved in what went on.

The guy is a confused person and he should work that out for himself rather than involving other people and their feelings. You know going into that show that it is not a real situation and that things will be so different when you are outside the show-so then don't propose to the person, say you want to spend time with them and see how it goes. If he was that emotional about Molly then that alone should have stopped him from proposing.

He told Melissa last night that the reason for their split was the chemistry change, etc-then he tells Molly that it was his feelings for her. Um, ok.

The most authentic moment that show has ever had was when Melissa called him a bastard.

I'd be shocked if his relationship with Molly worked out. He has issues. We all do of course but he chose the wrong way to try to work them out-and in such a public way. I don't understand how Molly could get back with him and not have serious doubts about him. Maybe it was the whole ego rush about what happened and when that wears off and reality hits..I don't know.

I agree the whole thing seems scripted....Molly kept looking at Chris!...not Jason....her emotions seemed SUPER fake...I swear I thought the same thing, that Jason is just wanting to do this to go back to DeAnna....Thank God Melissa's parents held their ground and did not stoop to be on this dumb-ass show:down:

I have a subscription to Star :reject: The last one I got was just about Chris Brown and Rihanna. :waiting:

Jason is a joke, so is the show. I dont know why I keep watching. I wonder how long this relationship is going to last. :rolleyes:

btw I cant find any ATFR 2 in my TV guide listings. When is it supposed to be on?

I think Jason did the right thing.

He was obviously torn between the two at the final rose ceremony.

And after he had time to spend time with Melissa in the real world. he knew it would not work. I always thought Molly was the better match. Jason has to consider his kid is in this thing too. Melissa was like Deanna picking Jesse, choosing the 'more' exciting or "wild card" person.

This is not Survivor with a CA$H prize. It is not like Melissa got robbed or something.

Jason and /or Melissa should not have to fight for their relationship at the very beginning. It they were married for years, had kids, I could understand her request that he fight for the relationship.

Molly seemed more stable, mature. Melissa's parting remark, hoping for her "Prince Charming" to come along is not realistic.

So what about Jason and Molly now in the real world? Who's to say the same thing wont happen.

Back
Top Bottom