The Bachelor - Jason Returns

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have no idea why they have brought her into this, I think it's quite mean actually. She blew it twice, so what, they think they can give her a 3rd chance with Jason? Kinda pisses me off they bring her back. But then these shows make money and viewership on drama, so that aspect makes sense. I hope she grovels and begs and Jason tells her (in his own gentlemanly way cuz he seems way too nice to just blow someone off) to take a long walk off a short pier.

I think the ads are just edited to make it look that way. She is probably just coming to give him advice or something.

I agree with Sicy...they are making it look like there is drama...especially with the big "Jason going out on the veranda in tears" promo:rolleyes:

I think the ads are just edited to make it look that way. She is probably just coming to give him advice or something.

I am sure you are probably right.

he is probably crying because he feels torn between Melissa and Molly

and no doubt he will choose Melissa, he will meet her family, it will go ok
and then he will say he has no reservations.

I think Molly too

I wonder what the big emotionally devastating/shocking/alarming thing that happens during the After The Final Rose show is..that they had to have no audience for. It must be the person he doesn't pick. He has said he's engaged so unless that has changed since then, it would have to be the other woman.

I love how it's always "the most shocking rose ceremony ever" etc. on that show, every season and every show.

I think Molly too

I wonder what the big emotionally devastating/shocking/alarming thing that happens during the After The Final Rose show is..that they had to have no audience for. It must be the person he doesn't pick. He has said he's engaged so unless that has changed since then, it would have to be the other woman.

I love how it's always "the most shocking rose ceremony ever" etc. on that show, every season and every show.

Probably Melissa's parents come in and open a can of whoop-ass on Jason...but they are so private, they do not want to be filmed doing it:wink:

I think the most shocking ever would be if he gave out the rose while naked, but that's just me..

If you Google/go to YouTube you can find out about the alleged video of Jason's proposal, and an alleged clue that involves a pinky ring (if you don't care about spoilers). The show could have set the whole thing up to throw people off.

Ok LMAO @ some of the 'theories' on the Bachelor forum.... :lmao:

Jason decides to pick Melissa, however won't propose until he meets the parents...thus the time lapse in filming. Meanwhile, after he proposes, he gets a phone call from Jillian saying she is pregnant (remember those legs wrapped around him...ABC showed those for a reason), and therefore he decides to break it off with Melissa and "do the right thing" by Jillian...Now that would be a sensitive situation to deal with on ATFR show.

Bird Flower = plant (per the encyclopaedia) Montreal -- Molly not real 2/3 = 2 out of 3 girls are real -- Jillian and Melissa -- Molly is a plant. So here’s how it goes. Jason says he will do the show, but hated being F2. Doesn’t want to put someone thru that unless he has to. They plant an actress (Molly) who will go all the way to F2, unless Jason really is torn. Part of the reason Molly and Jason have the tent date is she is filling him in on the skinny about all of the girls in the tent. Jason did fall for Jillian (he says he fell for two girls), but realized he was much more into Melissa, which is why he let her go. He doesn’t want to put Jillian thru the humiliation of being F2, as he knows his choice already. This is why he keeps Molly who is plant who will not get hurt. They have to explain it all during ATFR. Jason did not know Molly before since family and friends would know this, but he absolutely knows from the start that she is the plant. None of the other girls know this. Perhaps his family knows it as he also tells the producers he can’t lie to his family. Perhaps Molly’s family is also not real, but a bunch of actors. Am I remotely on the right track, or have I lost my mind? Haven’t figured out how Deanna figures in, but think she’s just a red herring.

These people have way too much time! :lol:

I'm am sure she is nice

certainly nicer than me:angry:

it is just that guys
are more, well let's just say they want a girl that is more than just nice.

Why do they have to stall things out by having this "After Show" and invite past Bachelor and Batchelorette people for a reunion? I just want to see Jason make his choice and get on with his life of happily ever after!!

Ellen is having Jason on her show this week. He gives her some panties with a rose on them!!

it is just that guys
are more, well let's just say they want a girl that is more than just nice.

So I guess that's why so many of the Bachelor relationships have lasted for so long

If he's really looking for marriage and a mother for his son, it seems to me that it would be about more than "excitement"

So I guess that's why so many of the Bachelor relationships have lasted for so long

If he's really looking for marriage and a mother for his son, it seems to me that it would be about more than "excitement"

Yeah I was actually starting to think that Jillian was the whole package. Oh well.

the two hour show was pretty boring last night

it looks like he will choose Melisa,

and it looks like the show is thinking about bringing Jillian as the next Bachelorette,
and yes the women in the audience loved her

but believe me
guys would rather have Molly

Yeah I was kind of bored. I forgot about that and thought it was the finale.. :sad:

I dont know, Molly does nothing all for me. She's plain jane boring :shrug:

Yeah, I prefer dark hair to blonds, too

but of the remainders
she is the one most likely to get hit on by guys at a bar.

Jillian is like a little granny.

Mine you there is nothing wrong with grannies. I had a couple.

I think the whole package is a part of Melissa and a part of Molly. Poor Jason has a difficult decision ahead of him.

I do also think, especially after last night that Jillian could very well be the next Bachelorette.

Back
Top Bottom