The Bachelor - Jason Returns

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just think they got a much better shot. She seemed more grounded.

Ryan and Tristan are lucky they have something that they can make work.

That English guy with his 'monkey' was a joke.

And I always thought DeAnna and Jesse were a big joke. She just chose the rebel, bad guy, immature with no career or future.

These shows are weird, it is such an artificial environment.

The odds are way against these things lasting. I do think Molly will fit better with Jason and his kid.

He was obviously torn between the two at the final rose ceremony.

And after he had time to spend time with Melissa in the real world. he knew it would not work. I always thought Molly was the better match. Jason has to consider his kid is in this thing too. Melissa was like Deanna picking Jesse, choosing the 'more' exciting or "wild card" person.

This is not Survivor with a CA$H prize. It is not like Melissa got robbed or something.

She didn't get robbed of anything-she actually won in my opinion and she will realize soon enough, after the hurt is gone, that he wasn't right for her. But she was publicly embarrassed and she felt hurt. That's more important than cash. Of course you know going into that show what can happen to you, but that doesn't necessarily make it any easier to deal with emotionally.

If Melissa was the wild card then he obviously didn't follow DeAnna's advice. If you're torn then you don't propose to either or pick either-how about that? Of course the show wouldn't want that but I would stand up to the show in favor of doing the right thing.

He has said he's engaged on numerous shows, so he must propose to Molly tonight-that's just insane. Whatever..I doubt it will last.

Of course the SHOW made him do it on television.. and yes I would think his son is confused
According to some of the comments on this story there are rumors that Molly is pregnant.

US Weekly- Former Bachelor and Bachelorette contestants are slamming Jason Mesnick for dumping fiancee Melissa Rycroft for Molly Malaney on Monday's final,

On his Facebook page, season 10's Andy Baldwin wrote: "Andy is glad when he was the Bach. He was a man and didn't sell his soul and cave. Such a sellout."

Later, he posted: "You do NOT break up on national television. That is the opposite of a gentleman. "

Trista Sutter -- the only reality star to wed after the show -- was also shocked that Mesnick (who has a son, Ty, 4) would propose to one woman, introduce her to his child and then hook up with a new woman.

"How could you go from being engaged to someone, to kissing someone else on the couch?!" she fumed to Momlogic.com. "He doesn't deserve to walk away scot-free."

"What disappointed me as a mom is that he introduced both girls to Ty," she went on. "Melissa was around, and now she's gone. What is Ty going to think?"

Sutter -- who is expecting her second child with husband Ryan -- said she sent a text message to Melissa that said, "'I'm proud of the way you handled it.'"

Added Sutter, "She deserves so much better! Melissa hasn't been able to say anything about this until now, so I think she's relieved. I am happy she can finally move on. As far as I'm concerned, this is a blessing in disguise. Now she can find someone who truly loves her."

Sutter called Mesnick "obviously fickle" and warned Molly against jumping into a relationship with him after the way he treated Melissa.

"How can you trust him?" she said

If Jason and Molly hook up it won't surprise me if it doesn't work out. She shoud have turned away from him and run for her life rather than sitting there telling him she is still in love with him and dreamed of getting back with him. I felt sorry for Mesnick until the other night. Now I think he's just a jerk. And I feel for his son who has got to be so very confused in all of this emotional mess. What lessons is dad sending to son about love, relationships and relationships with women?

Melissa is going to be on Ellen tomorrow (Thursday) for an "exclusive" interview!
then Jason and Molly are supposed to be on Friday

I saw it...Melissa was cute...Ellen asked if she thought she could be friends now with Molly and Jason...and she said..er...no
She said Jason lied to her when she asked if had been seeing Molly...and the emails that had been leaked were real...and she is now dating someone else and is very happy.

she is now going to be on one of your favorite shows

melissa1.jpg

'The Bachelor' ex-fiancee Melissa Rycroft to join 'Dancing with the Stars'

Back
Top Bottom