The Bachelor - Jason Returns

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I agree about Stephanie...but there is something just off about her...she may be just a bit too serious...I can't put my finger on it...and what about Nikki and her dress last night?:ohmy: Maybe she thought she was at the playboy mansion?:wink: I think he has chemistry with Melissa, and Molly.... OMG Shannon...that chick is:coocoo:

I actually overheard a girl at work today saying she heard who wins the Bachelor as her friend used to be the blonde's boss. Don't know how true it is but you can PM me if you want to know.

I agree about Stephanie...but there is something just off about her...

Yep, her eyebrows. Makes her look 10 years older than she really is.

I don't see any chemistry with her and Jason. I predict she'll be gone next week, along with Shannon and big boobed Nikki. Those melons were ridiculous in that dress.

I think he has the most chemistry with Melissa, Jillian and Molly. I think he'll pick Melissa and her reduced boobs.

I agree about Stephanie...but there is something just off about her...she may be just a bit too serious...I can't put my finger on it...and what about Nikki and her dress last night?:ohmy: Maybe she thought she was at the playboy mansion?:wink: I think he has chemistry with Melissa, and Molly.... OMG Shannon...that chick is:coocoo:

She looks so incredibly old, botox or no botox.

Well that was a doozy. Cant believe he didnt give out the last rose. Even though I didnt think any of the last 3 were right for him. Shannon was a stalker freak, Megan was a drama queen, and Lauren was completely annoying and obnoxious. And I really dont see any physical chemistry with Stephanie. I think at the moment I'm going for Melissa.

Glad Lauren is gone, she was fake.

I liked Megan, I think she got a bad rap, she is better than a couple of the ones he kept, that's for sure.

Well that was a doozy. Cant believe he didnt give out the last rose. Even though I didnt think any of the last 3 were right for him. Shannon was a stalker freak, Megan was a drama queen, and Lauren was completely annoying and obnoxious. And I really dont see any physical chemistry with Stephanie. I think at the moment I'm going for Melissa.

Shannon was a stalker....very spooky. :ohmy:

i found it strange that shannon wanted to use her electric toothbrush and then french kiss her dog. did i hear that wrong?!?!

nope...that IS what she said :huh:

did you catch Jason's face when she was crying (again) and saying I want to take you home, I want to meet Ty, don't send me home.....he was like...OK this chick is a nutcase:coocoo:

Sicy, you beat me to it - I was just about to post a pic of Jason from Friday The 13th. :lol:

I read on the ABC site that she's not actually coming back to try to steal him back, but to offer 'advice'. :yawn:

So who's gonna go home with Jason?

I have a feeling maybe Gillian. Though I think I still like Melissa best.

It was on for me. The presidents thing was earlier. (But I'm also 3 hours behind since I'm on the west coast.)

I think you guys are right, he has the most chemistry with Melissa, although not meeting her family is kinda weird. Molly seems like shes trying to hard. And I don't think theres a sexual chemistry with Jillian.

Chemistry is sooo important, my vote's for Melissa also and 2nd place would be Jillian. I think Jason really enjoyed his trip to BC with Jillian's family.

Oh but wait!! Next episode, in walks the blast from the past and the big twist with Deanna's return. She makes Jason cry!

Back
Top Bottom