The Bachelor is back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think Lindsay was quick to learn who the "real" Ben is/was which is why she's seemingly not so upset. Last night was so disappointing. Not sure if I was more disappointed at myself for having watched the whole season, or disappointed with the show itself for dragging out the drama and making Courtney look so evil. IMO both Ben and Courtney deserve one another. The real question is will they make it to the altar and live that "Happily Ever After" fairytale of Love that this show is supposed to really be about?

Shocker they're still together..

media

I think Sean is kind of boring, but I know I am not what he is looking for.

Flipping through the 24 bachelorettes. There is one I like best just from the pictures. and maybe 2 more that are kind of ok.

Of course everything changes once they get some air time and start to reveal things about themselves. I only watch these things for the drama, and the climax at eliminations. I will say I liked the 'no drama' bachelorette show last season.

I lost any interest in that show. Sean is hot if you're into that type. That show isn't exactly known for men (or women) with scintillating personalities.

Back
Top Bottom