The Bachelor - Brad Womack is back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
f10a4facd4d2683d621ea136628f4a4a.jpg

Watch Full Episodes Online - The Bachelor - ABC.com

I DVR'd but I'm sure I will be watching. Caught a glimpse of the girl with vampire teeth though.. wut??

The girls

The crazies girls

I "accidentally" watched this last night. Keltie, the Rockette, and fang girl, Madison are going to work my last nerve. And Michelle, the fake-titted hair dresser from Utah, is getting the "bitch" edit. Yep, this is going to be good.

I guess the whole season is already in the can.
So be careful not to go to any spoiler sites.

At the end they showed clips from the whole season.
They could not even come up with any real extreme drama out takes,
so this season may end up being pretty tame.

Just watched at work (bored).

Yeah fang girl is already annoying and its obvious she's just playing games. Not sure why he kept her and also the girl that slapped him. :huh:

The sweet blonde that lost her husband in the plane crash reminds me of Holly from Girls Next Door.

I guess the whole season is already in the can.
So be careful not to go to any spoiler sites.

At the end they showed clips from the whole season.
They could not even come up with any real extreme drama out takes,
so this season may end up being pretty tame.

Wow they made it seem like he ends up with no one. Editing for sure. Crazy that they showed all those clips though, honestly??

The edit did make her look pretty stupid.

Without the fangs, we may not even be talking about her. :shrug:

I did a few googles on some of the girls, had to stop because reality steve kept popping up, with huge spoilers, I guess he has the outcome.
at least this time it said spoiler on top, so I just closed them right there.

Just watched at work (bored).

Yeah fang girl is already annoying and its obvious she's just playing games. Not sure why he kept her and also the girl that slapped him. :huh:

The sweet blonde that lost her husband in the plane crash reminds me of Holly from Girls Next Door.

OMG I so thought the exact same thing. Her voice, her mannerisms, the way she talks....everything, she's like Holly's twin!

I'm already bored with the season. :yawn: So thankful for DVR to be able to FF through the show and cut out the commercials. I'm tempted to check the Spoilers. I do want to watch and see the cat fights, they are always fun....and the scenery, where they go, what they get to do on dates etc. I pretty much still feel Womack's a tool.

Well I guess Brad has wised up! Thank god he got rid of those two crying dramatic babies.

I like Emily. She's gorgeous and she's down to earth and not a friggin attention whore.

I had to laugh when that vampire chick popped out her fangs right there in front of Brad. I'm glad she walked off the show, it's pretty sad that candidates actually make it onto the show that don't have their heart in it tho. Now is Michelle going to end up being the crazy one? Looks like more cat fights next week. :shifty:

I thought what vampire chick did was a noble thing. In the beginning I thought she was just a crazy chick that wanted attention but after last night I liked her (as did Brad). Then psycho freaks like Michelle get to stay? Ugh.

I don't remember that they were married, only engaged and after he died she found out she was pregnant, of course with his child who despite being female is named after her father, Rickey.

I'm pretty sure that she was with Rickey Hendrick, the son of NASCAR owner/mogul Rick Hendrick. Rickey died in a plane crash heading to the track, and it was a big deal in racing media.

^ yes you are right about the race car driver, altho she never named him specifically to my knowledge, only referred to her daughter as being named after her daddy, Rickey. They were engaged at the time of his death.

Cant believe crazy Michelle is still there. I liked Chantal but then she got all insecure and weepy. Same with Ashley. I still like Emily though it doesnt seem like she will be there at the end.

michelle is ok,
as a guy, I can see why he likes her.

the three that got cut last night, they were not even on the radar, not surprised they are gone.

Chantal O. is cute, she better not get too catty, she will look less attractive.

I think this season is going fairly well, Brad has redeemed himself so far.

Also, there are a couple of good Bachelorette contestants on board, unless they self destruct.

What was the deal with the special picnic "gift" Brad had for Emily at the coctail party? Granted, it stirred up quite a lot of emotions. I like Emily but I think she is a bit too fragile for Brad in many ways. I wish Brad would see through Michelle....she is evil. It's getting interesting as the numbers begin to dwindle.

Back
Top Bottom