The Bachelor - Brad Womack is back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought last night was supposed to be the Finale. Oh well, I was wrong. They sure dragged it out though, it was really boring although at least they were filming in a different locale which was rather interesting......different than watching them frolick in bikinis on a breathtaking beach somewhere! It's a toss up between Chantall and Emily. I was rooting for Emily all along, but right now I honestly cannot see Brad with either one in a long term relationship let alone a marriage. There's just something about him that is so dull, boring and fake.

Wow that was some dramz.

I didnt buy Michelle's sob story.

Ashley looked completely different. Nice extensions and fake tan :lol:

Still cant figure out who he ends up with. I'm like 60/40 Emily but I think it can go either way.

LmP73gjxmevVdi.jpg

Michelle came off just fine
Jackie and that other one just looked mean and jealous.

I hope to see Michelle and that Rosalyn on Bachelor Pad.

Wow that was some dramz.

I didnt buy Michelle's sob story.

Ashley looked completely different. Nice extensions and fake tan :lol:

Still cant figure out who he ends up with. I'm like 60/40 Emily but I think it can go either way.

I didn't buy Michelle's sob story either and almost didn't recognize Ashley!

Wonder if some beans were spilled on who he chooses... I think it was Jackie who said that he deserves someone like Emily....or something like that. :hmm: she could have just been voicing her opinion though.

actually, it was Michelle who said he deserved someone like Emily.....but I have to ask..does Emily deserve someone like Brad? seems she is too good for him:wink:

Very. Emily was so different.. I dont think its going to work out. :crack:

^hahahaha those two. That's funny. I can see the tattoos and toe sucking now! :doh:

I was so disappointed in the finale last night. Wow did Emily come off as an unstable bitch or what? Sooooo different from the wholesome southern belle that she'd been portrayed as on the show. Poor Brad. I don't see those two making it long term at all. He should have gone with Chantall. There was fun and laughter with a future there not to mention what appeared to be a stable incredible family Chantall came from. Brad didn't meet more than Emily's daughter on her home town, or they didn't show more than that. The other Bachelor and Bachelorette couples all gave excellent advice, but I just think too late for Brad. He made the wrong choice in my opinion.

A few days ago I would not have agreed, but after watching the finale I think you're right.
The only problem is he said he was in love with Emily for quite a while already so I dont think he would have been able to allow himself to truly love Chantal.

she is boring, they have done this before

women may like her, relate to her,
but she is not a guy magnet at all.

I hope they do something about her hair! That brown hair looked terrible on her. And for a dentist, she could use some major dental work too. The two front teeth have been capped and her teeth whitened beyond white, but she's not got a nice healthy set of choppers in that mouth of hers.

she is boring, they have done this before

women may like her, relate to her,
but she is not a guy magnet at all.

Does she even want to get married right now?

Judging from the last season I'd say no.

(her hometown is an hour north of me, that's about the only reason I watched)

Brad and Emily will never go anywhere-there's a rumor that they have already broken up again (the after the final rose was taped Feb 25th). He's a control freak, especially about this nice guy image he has going on. As soon as anyone says anything that he feels threatens that, he seems to get angry. He needs some compliant woman who will never "question" him.

I think the show pressured him to marry her Monday night and she didn't want to go along with it, and that was one reason for their breakup and problems. Probably also the more she sees of the real him-including his temper. She's only 24-he's 38.

I get that feeling he has a real temper. Notice Emily commented the family, one of the brothers asked if she'd "poked the bear" or "provoked the bear" meaning seen his angry side and notice the show didn't ever air that! Maybe Brad fits alongside Jake well, maybe the same mold. They want the nice guy wholesome image which is anything but what they are really like. He deserves to be alone then.

Her teeth are TOO white. It's not natural.

Exactly! That's what I'm saying! She is only in school to BE a dentist...she is not YET a dentist. Who knows how much longer she's got to go before she can practice on her own. I just can't picture it tho because she is too high strung and giggly/immature.

That's not Jason, that's the guy that 'guards her with his heart' ... lol. Remember he's the one that got the tattoo on his wrist or whatever in Alli's season.

Back
Top Bottom