The Bachelor - Brad Womack is back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you can't tell me these asshole producers did not set the whole racecar thing up to have a drama with Emily....such BS:down:

I think they have had racecar episodes before
and guy died in a plane crash, not on a racetrack.

but, I do agree the producers are a-holes, but my complaint is usually about the edits, and how they blow things up

The girls that went home got like 0 air time. Not a surprising boot.

I still think Michelle is a psycho. They're keeping her around for entertainment purposes.

I can't believe I actually got into this last night. Boredom!

Good lord tho she's a fairly hot gal Michelle needs to be gone. And even though she's largely right in pointing out that there are alot of little girls on the show ie crybabies, she has an absolutely horrid personality and is just awful. I can't understand why he didn't let her go after that!

The only redeeming factor in keeping her around would be leading her on till say the last 3 and then just dumping her without about as little feeling as possible. Eat that! - type deal. :lol: I doubt he's smart enough for that kind of game though.

The trip to Vegas was doomed the moment he took the funeral director (Shawna?) out for an exclusive shopping spree worth tens of thousands of dollars, had a private rooftop dinner with her and then lit off fireworks. Nothing he did with the others (unless he's done it in previous episodes I have no idea) even remotely would compare to that in most women's eyes...so he set himself up for a hostile environment from the get go. Which actually a smarter man might do on purpose to weed out the idiots, but again, he doesn't really strike me as intelligent enough to be thinking that deeply about it.

I can't believe I just typed something out about this show! :lol:

:giggle:

You're right about the whole shopping spree fireworks thing though. That all was a bit much. EVERY girl would be jealous of that.

Well even that...more intelligent people - both sexes - would probably play a shopping trip like that out a bit better

Like..if I was taking a gal out for an uninhibited shopping spree, well, I would expect that she might be a bit, well, more inhibited or at least protest mildly. I also - and I might be a bit weird here - would be seeing it as a test to see if she could be in that situation and think about someone other than herself for at least a few minutes of the spree..ie..pick something out she'd like to see me in (that's hot lol!)..buy something for her mother..I dunno, just anything other than herself the entire time..

And from the girl's side, you'd think she'd be a bit more hesitant to appear to be taking advantage of him..like the $5000 bag? You didn't have to pick that, right? Instead, she's like WOO HOO! Let's go crazayyy!

I know, I overanalyze dating politics..always have. It's part of the fun of it :wink:

See, me, I'd be looking at the prices going 'zomg no I cant that's wayyy too much for a purse' cuz I'm frugal like that lol.

Unfortunately I'm in a pool so I already know all the spoliers. If you wanna know...PM me and I'll send you the link where you can find the info.

^ I don't know what you wrote, I hope it is just a spoiler for tonight's episode.
and not a season spoiler.

anyways, I am sorry to see Michelle go, she made the season interesting, and I do believe she had real feelings for Brad. also, she did not go out like a chump, she held her tongue and gave the vultures, nothing.

First time I sat through an episode this season. Excruciating. If Brad's personality was half as developed as his overdeveloped manbreasts I might find it to be somewhat watchable. I can just picture his future wife ( :laugh: that will never happen) feeding him popcorn on a giant HD screen somewhere someday.

I didn't watch but am 1000% glad she's gone. What a completely classless horrible personality she had. Good riddance.

A little harsh but yeah, she's crazy. I'm glad he finally figured out that they would have a volitile relationship. He was totally right in giving her the boot.

I think its going to be either Emily or Shawntal (?) longer haired girl..

Is it just me or:

5364746867_fa3919aa85.jpg

julia_stiles_001_042907.jpg

ok, maybe it's just me.

that whole funeral home thing was creepy...I knew it was going to be her to go after how strange it was with her family...Dad was not a happy camper! He is totally smitten with Emily...he is like an awkward teenager around her:wink:

Yep I knew Shawntal was going to go after that home town date.
I dont know if its really going to work with Emily, though she's still my favorite.

Back
Top Bottom