The Bachelor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did you see the fear flash across Jake's face when Chris introduced the singer by saying 'It's him!' I'm sure he, like many others, expected to see Wes :lol:

Jason and Molly's wedding is on tonight. :)yawn:)

I'm also following Jake and Vienna on twitter for shits and giggles. It's pretty lame. Vienna just tweeted "Just left the Gym with Jake's Mom..Dallas is so beautiful. Cant wait for Jake to show me the town tonight." You know Jake's mom is thinking I should be doing these things with Tenley :sad:

I just saw footage of the wedding and I laughed too Sicy....nobody could put an umbrella over them? hahahahaha...OMG...and I am a florist, and that boutonniere on Jason was totally ridiculous and pinned on sideways...it was driving me NUTS!:doh:

There's some 2 hour special on 20/20 tonight regarding the Bachelor/Bachelorette shows. Might be interesting.

This will be the 3rd or 4th time he's played a bachelor. The one on twitter is quite good, he has not broke character yet. :up:

Jake is just so annoying. Who even thinks he is that good looking? besides himself, and Vienna, I guess? I agree...Please go away:down:

he chose her for a reason (maybe two, just kidding - i hope)

and then went off to be on that dancing show, that took a lot of time
and then he is doing t v shows - that diva show, that can't be good for a building a relationship, I am sure he thinks he is hot stuff

he is about 20 minutes into his 15 minutes of fame

As for who broke up with whom, Jake said, "It doesn't really matter. I'm just saddened by the whole thing, but sometimes love just isn't enough in a relationship."

But he added, "No matter what happens, Vienna and I will be friends."

Meanwhile, Vienna has written via Twitter: "The accusations of me cheating are completely fabricated. 100% False"

love isn't enough?

Back
Top Bottom