The Bachelor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As a man, I will say both Tenley and Vienna are walking disasters

Good call.

Vienna is the worst. Just bad news, bad, bad news. I don't find her attractive in any sense of the word, "playbags" not withstanding.

Gia is the best bet, I think--though really this seems like about the worst way in the world to find a meaningful relationship with a person with any kind of depth of character.

I'm not a regular Bachelor watcher--just started watching the last few episodes. So maybe that explains my cyncism? :shrug:

I think the whole "find a spouse in 6 weeks concept" just doesn't make any sense to me what-so-ever. And what's to stop the contestants from getting together after the show films/airs? What if they had some chemistry or whatever & need time to see how things progress? Glad I'm not invested in this season, especially seeing as I read the spoilers early on :sigh:

I've not wasted time watching this season either, but my two cents is in agreement with what Lila said about who on this earth can find love in just 6 weeks and on National television? That said...I can't help but think the contestants and batchelor/batchelorette on these shows aren't just fame seekers hoping for their 15 minutes or whatever of fame on a Reality TV show. I've read the spoilers for this season too and agree Tenley and Vienna are trainwrecks, then there's the typical "drama" with Ali but how stupid can this Jake dude really really be to make the choice he does? What a moron! :doh: ABC should really be ashamed for producing this crap for TV.

as you were saying

gia-allemand2.jpg

Wow, Gia's breasts are ginormous.

Tenley bores the hell out of me and I dont like Vienna. Another wasted season of the Bachelor. :yawn:

And thanks to ladywiththespinninghead's reactions thus far I am pretty sure I know who won now and I officially hate this show lol.

at least Jake did not have Ali come to the island and make a fool of her

he does seem like a decent (boring) guy

next week could be fun
I can't believe they are still trashing that one woman

I watched all of last night's episode. It seems like a lot of pressure for Jake if he picks Tenley, since she's only been with one man. And I don't know all of the season's dirt & baggage for these two women - just what you guys have posted here. We'll see where & who Jake is with in a year's time :happy:

Saint Lucia looks beautiful!

My wife says the guy on the Bachelor is a pig.

He's a sophisticated pig, one who knows how to sound sensitive and thoughtful, but in reality simply loves the fact that he can have multiple women at one time without the consequences an ordinary man would experience. The challenge is that eventually he must choose one. Oh dear, what's a fellow to do?

I think it was the way he kept saying--to their faces--"I've fallen in love with all three of you"--which bugged us. And I think it bothered them too, as the change in their facial expressions after he said that was quite noticeable.

I think he's going to choose Vienna though, as nauseating as that is to me. I think she puts the least amount of pressure on him, and I think he appreciates that. She's SO unattractive though. . .

Jake is so blah-and he's very good at crying and then smiling a few minutes later(but of course that's just due to editing). I think he'll pick Vienna because he thinks she's so exciting/hot/sexy. Good luck with that.

They all do that, in every season. I think it's written into the contract. And they all know how to sound sensitive and thoughtful.

Is that right? Like I said I've never been a regular watcher. "I've fallen in love with all of you." WTF? Imagine a regular guy trying that line on his wife/girlfirend. :lol:

They all do that, in every season.

It's seriously the same shit in every season. Whoever the bachelor or bachelorette is, they act exactly the same way. Say the same things to everyone, and tell everyone that they're falling in love with them. I swear there is a script for this show.

My wife says the guy on the Bachelor is a pig.

He's a sophisticated pig, one who knows how to sound sensitive and thoughtful, but in reality simply loves the fact that he can have multiple women at one time without the consequences an ordinary man would experience. The challenge is that eventually he must choose one. Oh dear, what's a fellow to do?

I think it was the way he kept saying--to their faces--"I've fallen in love with all three of you"--which bugged us. And I think it bothered them too, as the change in their facial expressions after he said that was quite noticeable.

I think he's going to choose Vienna though, as nauseating as that is to me. I think she puts the least amount of pressure on him, and I think he appreciates that. She's SO unattractive though. . .

I appreciate you and your wife's impressions

But, as a regular viewer, this guy is one of the most decent bachelors they have had.

In every show, they always have the 3 finalist, stay in the suite over night. Some will find that a bit of a pig-like behavior.
Used and then dumped. Its the way they do it, the suspense of that part of the programming is over for me now.

I thought the producers would fly that Ali down and milk it for all it was worth, to build the drama. Instead we get 3 minute phone conversation, and then he lets her go instead of a possible overnight in the suite.

and I do the producers would have absolutely loved to have the drama of 4, and then having Gia cut last night.

It's seriously the same shit in every season. Whoever the bachelor or bachelorette is, they act exactly the same way. Say the same things to everyone, and tell everyone that they're falling in love with them. I swear there is a script for this show.

:yes: That's exactly why I quit watching it. I get more about the show from reading online and this thread so I don't have to waste time watching, even lesser the amount of time if I'd DVR'd it and zapped thru the commercials. From what I've gathered he's gonna go for the Vienna chick and I don't like the looks of her let alone what I've read about her. She & her family look like trailer trash to me. I'm so over this show, I wish it would cease to exist and something else more exciting and of SUBSTANCE would take its place!

In every show, they always have the 3 finalist, stay in the suite over night.

Which is why you knew that one girl who was saving herself for marriage was gonna get cut when Jake found out.

What? I only posted once here since I found out who wins and I made a point of not giving anything away or reacting in any particular way

Tenley bores the hell out of me and I dont like Vienna. Another wasted season of the Bachelor. :yawn:

And thanks to ladywiththespinninghead's reactions thus far I am pretty sure I know who won now and I officially hate this show lol.

What? I only posted once here since I found out who wins and I made a point of not giving anything away or reacting in any particular way

Oh I know. Your post was just like the first one that made my brain realize who it was. You didn't give anything away. I think It's pretty obvious at this point though I think. There's even spoilers in plain sight on certain sites. :crack:

The Bachelor’s Ali ‘Shocked’ Jake Didn’t Take Her Back
February 16, 2010

It was another slap in the face for Ali Fedotowsky, who tells Ellen DeGeneres she’s “shocked” The Bachelor’s Jake Pavelka didn’t let her return to the show for a second chance to be with him.

Ali left last week when Jake wouldn’t promise her a rose after she told him that remaining on the show would jeopardize her job. Now, she says she was surprised by his confession that he had stronger feelings for the other women still vying for his heart.

“One of the reasons it was okay for me to leave in the first place was because I thought, if this is love and he really cares about me then he is going to come and find me,” she told Ellen in a segment of her talk show set to air Tuesday. “He’s a pilot, like fly to get me. That would be amazing. I was pretty shocked. I thought we had something really great.”

On Monday’s episode, Ali, a 25-year-old advertising manager, called Jake to tell him she made a mistake and wanted to return to the show. She suggested she fly to meet him in St. Lucia, where Jake was filming final episodes with the remaining contestants. But Jake turned her down again.

As for who will get the final rose, Ali predicts he will choose Vienna Girardi, even though she’d prefer to see her “good friend” Tenley Molzahn be the last woman standing.

“Watching actually the connection that Vienna and Jake have … I didn’t realize that was happening,” she tells Ellen. “They look like a good couple. So, I actually think it could be Vienna. I want it to be Tenley.”

And what about becoming the next star of The Bachelorette? “I don’t know,” she says. “That would be so nice. I would be so flattered.” –

Ali should be relieved. She made the right decision cuz he obviously wasn't going to pick her.

Back
Top Bottom