The Bachelor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes that whole scene seemed strange-and how could she have slept with the guy or did whatever was inappropriate with all of the people in that house on a consistent basis? It would have to be an a bathroom :shifty: ( I assume that's the only place where they don't have cameras, maybe I'm wrong) and she would have told somebody-or he did. I skimmed back to page 1 in that forum post and I'm still confused-supposedly she just flirted with the guy and there's something about her son? She has a son?

Flashing her vajayjay in the In Style photo shoot-not classy. I assume she didn't have any undies on there. Or maybe they just tried to make it appear that way. I don't trust anything that show does and I've always assumed it's all manipulated and edited for their purposes.

Ok-I just read about it somewhere else. She's going to go on ET and say that they guy is just a friend and that the whole thing is a publicity stunt. I guess Jake says in his blog on people.com that a couple of the women claimed that they had seen her be inappropriately physical (he's saying it that way to be tactful) with this guy. And she does have a 7 year old son- I didn't know that, haven't watched enough of the show.

So omg SLUT! Did you see her face? She didnt even bat an eye. What a whore.

I cant imagine someone like her not reacting so count me amongst those who think those shots were heavily edited.
Reality Steve apparently has a good track record so if it's true, Rozlyn's relationship with that guy didn't go beyond the physical, and ABC really is trying to create more drama than exists.

And yeah, Michelle :coocoo:
(I find she looks like Evangeline Lilly)

I haven't watched since the first episode. I caught the last 10 minutes of tonight's episode. So what's the deal with Vienna? And Ali not liking her. What did I miss?

I am glad he sent Jessie home,
I knew he wasn't going to keep Ashleigh.
all this whining about Vienna.

I like Gia the best,
I hope the final two are Gia and Vienna.

I haven't watched either since the 1st 2 episodes...they should have kept Rozlyn, let her have her affair with th crew member .... it would have been more interesting!!:wink:

Vienna apparently talks shit about all the girls in the house, she went on and on and on about her one on one date and generally just pisses everyone off. She acts one way with the girls in the house and a completely different way with Jake. He seems to really like her though. I have a bad feeling she might win. :crack:

Tetley or Tenley, or whatever her name is, seems okay.

I used to like Ali but she's relentless in her determination to bring Vienna down. :tsk:

ETA: I made the mistake of going to realitysteve.com and found out who wins!! UGH! I had no idea he did that - he really needs spoilers. :doh:

Anyone still watching? That was a crazy episode. He told Ali that she wasn't on the line tonight. I wonder who he was planing on sending home then? My guess is Tenley. I just dont see as big of a connection with her vs. the other girls. Of course it can all be editing.

I only saw part of Vienna's home visit, and then the rest with Ali. Since I've missed most of the season, who does it look like he has the most chemistry with? I thought early on (first episode) that Ali might be one to watch. And couldn't Jake perhaps date/see Ali after the filming ends, if things don't go smoothly or if things don't work out with whoever he ends up picking from the final 3? :scratch: :shrug:

if I had to pick
I'd say he picks Vienna

I also think Ali will be back at the final two, to kick the drama up

and I wouldn't be surprised if Ali
ended up being the next Bachlorette,
she would be a much better pick than that DeAnna

Vienna is so the wrong choice for him. It's going to be a shame if he picks her. Ali pulled an 'Ed'. Who knows, she might come back and end up with him just like Gillian and Ed.

And couldn't Jake perhaps date/see Ali after the filming ends, if things don't go smoothly or if things don't work out with whoever he ends up picking from the final 3?

You would think so.. look at Jason and Molly.

hahaha....this show:lol:
I don't think Jake looks like he has any chemistry with any of these girls...Ali and her pouty dramatic goodbye made me chuckle! and Tenley doing a dance for him...she needs to stop talking about the ex-husband...Jake HAS to be tired of listening about that from her! and yeah...Vienna...boo-hoo...she has always been picked on by mean girls.. :lol:

Jake is just trying to find a decent woman that shares his family values.

He is looking for a soul mate. He said beauty on the inside is what matters.

could this be his soul mate?

VIENNA-TOPLESS.jpg

She has been described as a "swinsuit model'

so one would expect there to be pictures out there

I'd pick Gia over Vienna anyday

GIA_modeloftheyear08.jpg

I can't really comment because I know who wins, having read the Reality Steve website :banghead:

He was bang-on with every single thing he saw unfolding for each of the episodes. I wonder where he gets his info from :hmm: Anyway, it has been an interesting perspective watching while *knowing* who the winner is.

Agreed about Tenley needing to stop talking about her ex-husband. If she only got divorced last year, it's probably too soon to start looking into a serious relationship, imo :shrug:

As a man, I will say both Tenley and Vienna are walking disasters

any woman that has been brought up in a family environment where they are pampered and treated like a little princess,
will not have the maturity or selflessness a successful relationship requires.

Wow, Gia's breasts are ginormous. That stuff about Vienna and her husband is disgusting.

That show is even more of a joke than it ever was-as if Ali would need more than a couple of minutes to choose between her means of support/career and some guy she's known for six weeks or whatever it was at the time-some guy on a phony tv show..even if he picked her who knows what would ever happen with that "relationship". When she fell to the floor in the hotel hallway, that was the ultimate shark jumping moment for that show. I felt embarrassed for her-and even more for me for watching it.

Ali is coming back somehow in some way

Back
Top Bottom