The Bachelor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vienna says Jake is a fame whore and didn't want to kiss or have sex with her

Jake says that Vienna was jealous of his opportunities and his "fame"

They're both idiots :D

right
and , Jonathon, the weatherman was not gay.

I got that vibe too

They should do an all gay Bachelor instead of these dribs and drabs questionables. That would be worth watching and I bet they would take it more seriously instead of just fame whoring :shrug:

The Bachelor/Bachelorette is just so good for the sanctity of marriage :up:

OMG I Was at the grocery store today and the newsstand was full of magazines and rag mags with photos of Ali the Bachelorette or Jake and a sobbing Vienna on the covers! Made me :lol:

Dear God . . . I had the misfortune of stumbling across this show whilst in search of something other than woeful rugby league and dodgy CSI rip offs this evening . . . I have no idea what season it is, what episode we are up to, or even the names of any of the fame whores contestants involved . . . but could somebody please pass me a spork . . . I am cry :sad: . . . her mumma and pappa must be so very very proud :scream:

/ end rant

/ resume normal programming

:wink:

090310_vienna_spl206189_128-1.jpg

looks a lot better

Brad Womack is the next Bachelor 2011; Brad Womack will return as the Bachelor becoming the first repeat ABC star of the hit reality show, claims a report. Yes, next season you will see a familiar face.

Reality Steve late Monday night shocked fans on Twitter with the news after hints earlier in the day. An earlier PEOPLE report had claimed that the contenders were down to Chris Lambton and Ty Brown. On August 3, LALATE reported that Lambton had been offered the job, but didn’t accept it. In the weeks that follow, Lambton still failed to add ink to paper.

Chris Lambton, the 33 year old landscaper from Dennis, MA, was Ali Fedotowsky’s oldest competitor. Readers on LALATE thought Lambton would be a perfect fit for the role. “Chris would be a great choose for the next bachelor. He is a loving caring man.” One reader thought ABC should start with a new man if Chris doesn’t take the job. “If ABC can’t get Chris, then they really should get someone new. The other guys are annoying as h-ll and not to mention ugly.”

Apparently a new guy is not in the cards for ABC. Reality Steve tweeted Monday midday “Definitely looking like Brad Womack is the next Bachelor. Again. Wow. Didn’t see that one. Still trying for 100% confirmation.” And by Monday evening, Steve updated the news, “Not a rumor anymore. Brad Womack will be the next Bachelor. Expect them to officially announce it”. ABC has remained silent on the casting decision.

I am really really disappointed with the show to choose to put the same bachelor on the show repeatedly. Maybe this is a sign that the future of this show grows slowly to an end?

Wouldn't it be funny if he pulled the same act again and not pick anyone!?!?

:lmao:

It doesn't make sense. To me, he is a typical player. He seems like a guy who will never settle down. He is so fake. When he says, "Oh, I want to find my true love," that is such BS.

The producers wanted him back for one reason and one reason only: Eye candy for the ladies.

Back
Top Bottom