The Apprentice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So I missed the first like 20 mins of it, and do not know names to faces, but my gawd how hilarious those girls tried to prove something and did not win the 10 car deal. I have to laugh at how she tried to sway him but good for him still saying no.

:laugh:

'2 puppets' - yeah? Im sure you are a puppet to many people on many occassions too honey!

gawd I want her out, she smirks too much......that blue-eyed rugby-shaped head dark-haired tittytingle. GET HER OUT!

and the blonde!

OMG a guy from here in the team, LOL!

I look forward to next weeks catering challenge, it looks stressful. :hyper:

PS, how dumb the guys were, or he was, washing the car with the door open, LMAO!
Men need never make comments on women again!

I think the two blokes should have kept up with the shoe shining business at St.Pancras.

Some of the girls were so rude. I loved how they thought 200+ squid for cleaning 3 hummers was a really great deal. :lol:

I have already taken a dislike to the Blonde female. She reminds me too much of bunny boiler Heather Mills MaCartney.....and even speaks out of one side of her mouth, just like HMM:down:
Also dont like the gal that was the leader of the gals No2 team!

i saw that

all the people seem horrible - the geordie seems ok

glad he got rid of the ugliest one first :lol:

do you agree on Rocky being fired first?

I know a lot dont but I kinda see what they mean when he is young, very much lack of experience really and pretty much would tend to 'talk the talk' more than 'walk it' - in my eyes. ya know?

that gobby one that was beside him thou, :down:

still was another good episode, but I did cringe at the Roman theme. LOL!

and the girls buying cheaper thinking it could be transformed into better. LMAO! :doh::lol:
still they won good on em.

its getting bitchier between all of them every week. :up:

I didn't like the bloke beside Rocky but I don't think he'll get very far. The food task was awful. The thing that always strikes me about that show is the lack of common sense among the contestants. If they stick to something simple they'd do so much better but they always end up looking like fools. We were really :lol: at some parts of that last episode.

Anyone watch last night's show? I hope James is out next week.

well majid did jack all

dont like the iranian and tanzanian after what they said about having a blac and asian in the presentation to get some equal opps appeal

they should be out next

i like deborah now

I missed how rude Ben was to the girl now fired.

Im hearing how her brother (?) is wanting to pile some punches into him when he comes out.

still, apart from the Sandalwood cost, it was an okay episode. the seaweed stuff looked more appealing. (Rock Poole). The American girl is getting on my nerves a bit now.

I had to laugh at Noorul, unless he was badily edited, he really didnt have a clue! no fast pace to that boy!

That twat Ben

Said "i got a scolarship to sandhurst so you cant sack me"

He should go next

The lady from Walsall was sacked - only 1 other midlander left

The semi-fit one Kate!

The other team leader, the quiet guy, he will go next

I find it hard to believe that Noorul is that dim. I reckon a bit of dodgy editing was thrown in there. Could someone truly be that inneffectual and make it onto The Apprentice?

And yeah - Ben is a fuckwit. He seriously needs to be taken out of the running.

Perhaps they put Noorul in for a bit of entertainment. He is a teacher by professiona and watching him try to sell his soaps last week was funny as he was so bad at it!

He seems a nice person though

Ben :angry: :down:

Ben's face looks like a spacehoper :lol:

This defenetly has to be the best reality show on TV, way better than BGT, Big Brother, Hell's Kitchen, X Factor, I'm a Celebrity.... and the rest of these programmes. Plus I quite fancy Alan Sugar :drool:. He's much better looking then the guy with the hair on the American series.

The thing with Alan is that he's obviously clever but he's certainly not a intellectual genius like Stephen Hawkins. And the thing that really winds him up is when these candidates, who are probably more intelligent than him academically, make stupid mistakes whereby even a kid could avoid. Last week the team make the mistake whereby they purchased sandlewood rather than ceaderwood as an ingredient for their soap. Easy enough mistake to make :rolleyes:, they do look similar, despite the fact they are spell differently, smell differently and there's a huge difference in price :banghead: . You'd have thought that Ben (who won a scholorship to Sandhirst, don't you know) would have figured this out. Especcially since he's also a stockbroker. These silly mistakes are what Alan finds absolutely exasperating.

I only wish he'd stop chosing candidate's just because they remind them of himself when he was their age. Mind you that woman diserved to go. She was team leader therefore she was responsible for the costings. When your running a business with different departments you are still in charge of all these departments. You must oversee all their activities and that's what she never did. She delegated the costings to these two people but she never oversaw what they did,

first of all, LMAO at the whole 'pants over the superhero' theme for that team. I mean, as Alan says - what the f*k have pants got to do with cereal? does anyone seriously come down in the morning with their pants over their trousers until they take a bowlful of cereal and after 'waking up' say 'OMG look what I done Im such a duuuh!' :hmm:

:lol:

Treasureflakes was fantastic, the advert could have had more to it, it was very good, but still, the kid coulda smiled more at the end or hell, if that was an actual cereal I could say a great advert for it. very adventurous indeed, well thought up.

thank FUK that American woman is gone! :up::up::up:
she was SO annoyin, and like, not even working on organising more to that bland looking unappealing cereal box.

Yeah I found that American woman insincere: "I championed you, I think you are great", as Alan said this is not the psychiatrist couch.

That 'pants character' or whatever it was looked kind of similar to one of the characters they use for Rice Crispies, Snap, Crackle And Pop. The only thing is Kelloggs think more clearly on how their characters promote the benefits of their products. I mean Pants Man, seroiusly!

Did anyone also spot someone in the recording studio mention Bono where they were recording the jingle for the pants advert? Plus I'm sure I recognize the session singer the other team brought in to sing the jingle to the advert for the other team. I think she was in a pop group or something :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom