The Apprentice - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login

Old 04-10-2009, 06:59 AM   #16
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 09:34 PM
I'm still not liking any of em. Really poor batch of people on this series. Maybe someone will begin to stand out over the next couple of weeks.

Old 04-20-2009, 10:55 AM   #17
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LOVE YOU ANGIE! Im a Bono fan!
Local Time: 10:34 PM
I missed how rude Ben was to the girl now fired.

Im hearing how her brother (?) is wanting to pile some punches into him when he comes out.

still, apart from the Sandalwood cost, it was an okay episode. the seaweed stuff looked more appealing. (Rock Poole). The American girl is getting on my nerves a bit now.

I had to laugh at Noorul, unless he was badily edited, he really didnt have a clue! no fast pace to that boy!

Old 04-20-2009, 11:05 AM   #18
Refugee

Local Time: 10:34 AM
That twat Ben

Said "i got a scolarship to sandhurst so you cant sack me"

He should go next

The lady from Walsall was sacked - only 1 other midlander left

The semi-fit one Kate!

The other team leader, the quiet guy, he will go next
Old 04-20-2009, 11:08 AM   #19
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LOVE YOU ANGIE! Im a Bono fan!
I saw a piccie somewhere, said two of them, some guy and some girl, are kissing now?

or is that BOLLOX!
Old 04-20-2009, 03:49 PM   #20
War Child

I find it hard to believe that Noorul is that dim. I reckon a bit of dodgy editing was thrown in there. Could someone truly be that inneffectual and make it onto The Apprentice?

And yeah - Ben is a fuckwit. He seriously needs to be taken out of the running.
Old 04-20-2009, 08:04 PM   #21
Refugee

Perhaps they put Noorul in for a bit of entertainment. He is a teacher by professiona and watching him try to sell his soaps last week was funny as he was so bad at it!

He seems a nice person though

Ben
Old 04-21-2009, 02:02 PM   #22
Refugee

Location: The Mighty Jagrafess of the Holy Hadrojassic Maxaroedenfoe
Ben's face looks like a spacehoper

This defenetly has to be the best reality show on TV, way better than BGT, Big Brother, Hell's Kitchen, X Factor, I'm a Celebrity.... and the rest of these programmes. Plus I quite fancy Alan Sugar . He's much better looking then the guy with the hair on the American series.

The thing with Alan is that he's obviously clever but he's certainly not a intellectual genius like Stephen Hawkins. And the thing that really winds him up is when these candidates, who are probably more intelligent than him academically, make stupid mistakes whereby even a kid could avoid. Last week the team make the mistake whereby they purchased sandlewood rather than ceaderwood as an ingredient for their soap. Easy enough mistake to make , they do look similar, despite the fact they are spell differently, smell differently and there's a huge difference in price . You'd have thought that Ben (who won a scholorship to Sandhirst, don't you know) would have figured this out. Especcially since he's also a stockbroker. These silly mistakes are what Alan finds absolutely exasperating.

I only wish he'd stop chosing candidate's just because they remind them of himself when he was their age. Mind you that woman diserved to go. She was team leader therefore she was responsible for the costings. When your running a business with different departments you are still in charge of all these departments. You must oversee all their activities and that's what she never did. She delegated the costings to these two people but she never oversaw what they did,
Old 04-23-2009, 04:22 AM   #23
ONE
love, blood, life

first of all, LMAO at the whole 'pants over the superhero' theme for that team. I mean, as Alan says - what the f*k have pants got to do with cereal? does anyone seriously come down in the morning with their pants over their trousers until they take a bowlful of cereal and after 'waking up' say 'OMG look what I done Im such a duuuh!'

Treasureflakes was fantastic, the advert could have had more to it, it was very good, but still, the kid coulda smiled more at the end or hell, if that was an actual cereal I could say a great advert for it. very adventurous indeed, well thought up.

thank FUK that American woman is gone!
she was SO annoyin, and like, not even working on organising more to that bland looking unappealing cereal box.
Old 04-23-2009, 09:03 AM   #24
Refugee

Location: The Mighty Jagrafess of the Holy Hadrojassic Maxaroedenfoe
Yeah I found that American woman insincere: "I championed you, I think you are great", as Alan said this is not the psychiatrist couch.

That 'pants character' or whatever it was looked kind of similar to one of the characters they use for Rice Crispies, Snap, Crackle And Pop. The only thing is Kelloggs think more clearly on how their characters promote the benefits of their products. I mean Pants Man, seroiusly!

Did anyone also spot someone in the recording studio mention Bono where they were recording the jingle for the pants advert? Plus I'm sure I recognize the session singer the other team brought in to sing the jingle to the advert for the other team. I think she was in a pop group or something
Old 04-23-2009, 08:17 PM   #25
Refugee

team noorul is awful

the other team worked well together
Old 04-25-2009, 05:05 PM   #26
Blue Crack Addict

Ben has got to go

Tags
the apprentice