The Anthony Bourdain No Reservations appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissVelvetDress_75

Blue Crack Addict
basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized b
bourdain.jpg

I love the show, but every time it starts up again, I get irritated at my DVR. I set it to record "only new" episodes and what does it do? Record all of them. And I swear, every few months the network shows a billion episodes a day.

:mad: Stupid technology.

But despite having to delete umpteen episodes from my DVR on a daily basis, I love the show.

:heart: Loveth....although the dude tends to lurve some pretty weird foodstuffs. I mean, seriously... baked bone marrow???? :no: :barf:

I think if I could have anyone's job, it'd probably be his. Travel, eat, and drink. Heaven.

:heart: Loveth....although the dude tends to lurve some pretty weird foodstuffs. I mean, seriously... baked bone marrow???? :no: :barf:

It's supposed to be quite the delicacy - apparently also used in some French recipes? I know Julia Child had at least one recipe that called for it.

I think if I could have anyone's job, it'd probably be his. Travel, eat, and drink. Heaven.

Yeah, that life wouldn't suck.

Another great show tonight, a little hard to watch because of screaming little kids running around but a great show to watch.

Did anyone happen to catch where he's off to on next Mon?

Back
Top Bottom