The Amazing Race 17

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was cringing when Chad proposed to Stephanie. I was hoping she'd say no! :lol: Proposing in front of people, plus doing it on camera is just waaaay too damn cheesy. I wonder if he did it that way so she'd feel like she had to say yes & didn't want to embarrass him by saying no on national TV. :hmm: :giggle: I could be totally wrong, though.

Anyway, I felt bad for Gary & Mallory - that's a hell of a long time to be driving. Maybe they weren't as close to Nat & Kat as they thought they were. They could have seen production people moving the cars and assumed it was the Doctors... Hard to say. I felt like Gary never talked though - it was always Mallory yammering on and on. :lol:

I thought it was great! Definitely added a lot more tension about who would be the final team. Team HSN handled their double U-turn surprisingly well (except for the brunette who had a small meltdown for a bit - can never keep their names straight) for the most part.

So long, Chad & Stephanie. Glad to have you off my TV screen.

Another good episode, I like Vikki and Nick as well. There really isn't a big bad team this go around. That dolt who is mean to his girlfriend is somewhat annoying.. but that's about it

Nick is a lot meaner to Vicky than Chad is to Stephanie.

Nick needs to go. He is the meanest person I have ever seen on Amazing Race.

Nick is a lot meaner to Vicky than Chad is to Stephanie.

Nick needs to go. He is the meanest person I have ever seen on Amazing Race.

Yeah, I hate how he treats her.

I'm really, really wanting to see history made and an all-female team win this season. I want it even more because I really don't care for the two couples that are left. (Well, Vicky is all right but Nick can be really miserable). I'd be happy if either the doctors or the Home Shopping women win.

Nick was disgusting once again, in not only how he treated Vicky, but also in laying down and quitting. I hope there's no equalizer next week. I want that 6 hour penalty to cause him to lose.

Vicky is so much better than Nick. Here's hoping she comes to realize she deserves better.

Good job Nat & Kat, a team that was easy to like, and ran well, overcoming obstacles like fear of heights and vegetarianism to complete tasks.

So they're doing an all stars in the spring, looked like 5 teams from this season in the preview, and I think 3 from the previous season at least, so they're not digging too fr back it seems.

The previews for next season make it seem that the Cowboys and the guy with Asperger Syndrome will be playing again. That would make me happy.

But Nick and Vicky again? Yuck! Please no!

But

:applaud:Glad to see a girl team won this season! The HSN girls were a bit too hyper and cheery for me, so I am happy for the doctors. The puzzle at the end was way too easy IMO. Seems the last challenges just before the Finale have been a bit more exciting than the one this season. Oh well. It's over, I love the show and will watch next season. Sure seemed like there are an overload of teams competing next season from the preview tho.

Amazing Race 18 Cast

The cast has been known forever...it's not too bad considering the pool that they're drawing from (i.e. a lot of mediocre recent seasons).

Not having winners kind of sucks because TK & Rachel were a very interesting team while Nick/Starr were arguably the most dominant team in Race history. Still, it's not as jaw dropping as the first All Stars cast which made me think I had been a watching a different series all these years because practically none of those were All Star quality in my mind.

Finally watched the finale this morning - I love being on vacation and being isolated from the real world because it was so easy to remain unspoiled! :lol: I really wanted the HSN ladies to win it because I loved their enthusiasm, and they cracked me up. But I'm very happy for Nat & Kat too - I wanted either all female team to win it this season. :)

Looks like next season should be interesting. Yay for Mel & Mike being back! :love: But Gary & Mallory? Good grief. They were just on the race. :tsk: They were an okay team, but surely they could have picked some other team from a different season. Oh well. Should be fun!

Back
Top Bottom