The Amazing Race 16

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Didn't like the Carol & Brandy's attitude AT ALL last night. Glad they are gone :wave:

Same here. They were so so so annoying, even more annoying than that Brent and Caite. They should be next to go IMO. That was a good race last night though. Some good challenges for one single episode! :up:

I don't have any real favorites, maybe the cowboys,

I don't like mean people

so the ladies deserved to go last night, I am sure they will be shocked to learn they are so unpopular

the brothers were kind of mean early on, so if they go I won't care, I do like their affection for each other, families are important.

Cops, no real love or hate for them

that leaves Cate and Brent, he was a little less annoying last night, who thought he could count all the way to 521?
I think she has been unfairly maligned, maybe I missed something?

Glad to see Carol Brady go. Yes, it was unfortunate that they got U-turned, and it was a super dumb move on Brent & Caite's part, but the fact that they couldn't let it go and just TRY to be positive was so utterly annoying. You never know - someone could have royally screwed up, and there was a chance they could have made up the time. However, it was pretty obvious due to the sunlight differences when they were getting close to the end that Carol Brady were far behind the cops.

The Cowboys are definitely my favourites, but I also kinda like Dan & Jordan. The other two teams can hopefully be eliminated quickly.

I've been on ziplines before (most recently was last month), and they are SO much fun! The one I went on recently was a lot shorter than that, but I'd love to do it again! :D

I like the cowboys the best -- great attitude. Then, the cops. Don't like the other two teams much. Was very happy to see the ladies go last night.

I want to do that zipline!

Carol and Brandy were nasty last night....to each other and to anyone in their way...ugh..see ya....hoping the cowboys can pull it out for the win:up:

Well, Carol Brady got what they deserved. Was it the smartest strategic move Bledsoe and Caite could have made? No. But all these reality shows involve some relationship with your opponents, and being nasty can bite you in the ass, and Carol Brady has Caite's teeth marks deep in their left cheeks. And boy were they even nastier right up till the end. Good riddance.

I am also hoping the Cowboys win. That zipline looked amazingly fun. I wondered how the contestants' stuff made it to the end of the zip line before they did though?!! Notice the cowboys did not wear their cowboy hats while on the zipline ride?:lol:

Well, Carol Brady got what they deserved. Was it the smartest strategic move Bledsoe and Caite could have made? No. But all these reality shows involve some relationship with your opponents, and being nasty can bite you in the ass, and Carol Brady has Caite's teeth marks deep in their left cheeks. And boy were they even nastier right up till the end. Good riddance.

I would pay money to have Caite's teeth marks deep in my left cheek.

Carol and Brandy were nasty last night....to each other and to anyone in their way...ugh..see ya...

yeah, they kept making fun of Caite and Brent, saying how dumb they were, calling them the Gumps

well, if that is the case, what does that make Carol and Brandy ?

I would love to see Carol and Brandy on the final show when Caite and Brent win it all. That would be fun to watch.

I am also hoping the Cowboys win. That zipline looked amazingly fun. I wondered how the contestants' stuff made it to the end of the zip line before they did though?!! Notice the cowboys did not wear their cowboy hats while on the zipline ride?:lol:

I'm sure the staff of the zipline brought it over for them while they were getting instructions/suited up/climbing to the top of the tower. That takes a bit of time. At least that's what they did for us on the ziplines I've been on. You don't have to carry it with you, and they make sure your stuff is waiting for you at the end. :)

^I kinda figured that. I just laughed while watching it on TV especially seeing the Cowboys without their cowboy hats on their heads-they aren't often shown without them on!

That makes sense,
but every now and then, they have one leg that a contestant just can't get done no matter what.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

I didn't think that this round would be non-elimination. I hope the cops can rebound.

I'm now rooting for the cowboys. I love their attitude.

Go cowboys!!!

I was surprised the cops weren't eliminated. At this point you don't expect 4 teams to still be around.

I didn't think that this round would be non-elimination. I hope the cops can rebound.

I'm now rooting for the cowboys. I love their attitude.

Go cowboys!!!

I was surprised the cops weren't eliminated. At this point you don't expect 4 teams to still be around.

That was total BS

why even have this round with a final 4, just before the final?

and this game can come down to just luck, with cops and bros getting bad taxi drivers.

If they all had the good drivers?
that one brother could not make noodles and that one cop could not complete the puzzle.

So Cowboys and Caite deserve to be top two teams. :shrug:

littlest man in the world must have passed away, as they dedicated this episode to him...what did cowboys say? something like, "smoking must really stunt your growth":ohmy: it seemed strange they kept showing him with a cigarette

^ Yeah, I Wiki'd him right after the episode. He died just a few weeks ago. And the article said he was a "chain smoker." Of course, you can't always trust Wiki but, yeah.

Anyway...

CAITE!

Keep proving the haters wrong, girl.

Back
Top Bottom