The Amazing Race 16

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That part was SO cool. I would have gone bananas trying to decipher all those words though! I know that wasn't easy for either partner in that part of the task! I bet they will enjoy watching it after having survived it in real life!

Its too bad the semgay ambiguous brothers made the douche move of cutting at the airport, cause that move wasn't the one that benefitted them, the move to 1st class did, and that one would have earned my kudos had they not started the leg off with total douchebaggery.

Obviously would have preferred the Cowpokes win,

And Brandi comes across as one of the biggest bitches (I wanted to use a different word, but instead I'll just see you next Tuesday) in reality TV history. Was glad when she said "you should have Uturned the Cowboys", Caite gave it back to her about being nice, and when Brandi tried to retort that she said "well I'm standing here and you're there", pwned.

Was glad when she said "you should have Uturned the Cowboys",

that made no sense, they did not win
the other brothers might have sounded like a better suggestion

instead Brandi just showed her own bias, I guess she would have turned the Cowboys and joined the gay brother in attacking Caite as they had done before, what a sorry excuse for a contestant

anyways it sucks that this last leg came down to who got lucky with the cabbies,
it the brothers had gotten Caite's cabbie and she got thiers we would have had different winners

why not have 3 rental cars at the airport, and let the contestants control their own fate instead of (bad) luck?

it is almost like they set this up.

so lets face it, this show is just plain old crap, the whole season means nothing, one bad cabbie and you are out?

why not have 3 rental cars at the airport, and let the contestants control their own fate instead of (bad) luck?

I've often wished the show wouldn't "provide" the transportation as they do indicating in tasks to specifically take a cab or walk or take the train, etc. from one point to another and let the contestants figure out how to get around themselves. For a change let them find their way to the airport and do their own research to find the best airline and schedule to get to the next destination. In the beginning of the show it seemed they did a bit of this and it was interesting and fun actually to see the pairs teaming up and really using whatever resourcefulness they had to figure their logistics out. I much prefer that to watching them all end up at the same place and get on the same plane, boat, train etc. (I do have to say it was so smart for the brothers to have schmoozed the air hostess to get moved up into first class. SMART move!).

I do like that idea of the show producing fewer vehicles than pairs of contestants providing more excitement and a more fevered "race". The cab situation is really getting old.

Also, some of the contestants make themselves and producers of the show look SO stupid with some of the comments they make, some of the things they do and their attire in some of the countries they visit. If I were on the show I'd use as much of my free time brushing up on the places I was going to visit to try as much as I could to get a grasp of the language, culture, customs, etc. as possible to be prepared. I do this whenever and wherever I travel.

:love:
"TVGuide.com: What's next for you?
Cord:
I have the Cord McCoy Invitational coming up May 28 and 29 for professional bull-riding. We are raising money for Relay for Life and American Cancer Society. On the Thursday before the bull-riding, we're having an "Oh, My Gravy! It's a Pink-Tie Affair" banquet with a band, a dance and dinner. People can buy tickets to donate money"

Amazing Race Cowboys Jet and Cord "Still Wondering" Why Dan and Jordan Cut in Line - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

^^That was a really good interview. What a couple of genuine honest nice guys! I love that Oh My Gravy It's a Pink Tie Affair banquet. Wish I could go to that.

Back
Top Bottom