The Amazing Race 16

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why anyone would choose to build the champagne glass tower is beyond me. As Phil was describing it I said, "pick the other task", before knowing what it was.

I was surprised the brothers actually stacked them & got the clue!
We laughed and laughed when the "models" attempted this :lol:

Really interesting to see the difference in attitude between two teams as they're told they didn't pick up all of the coconuts -

Cowboys: "Alright, let's go back."
Models: "I quit! I don't want to play anymore!" :sad:

Brent and Caite are just hilarious.

Good time for non-elimination.
Serious lack of attention to detail by so many teams.

And why wouldn't Steve and Allie just go get their backpacks after they checked in at the Pit Stop? They were only 1.5 miles away.

Thank god for non-elimination! I was crossing my fingers for that when it was coming down to the end, and it was down to the Cowboys and Carol Brady (I know it's Carol and Brandy, but whenever they show their names on the screen, it just looks like Carol Brady to me. :lol: ). As always, a lot of not paying attention by the racers. :tsk: I was hoping that Brent & Caitie would really fuck it up royally, but I guess they live to race another day. Hopefully the cowboys can get it together in the next leg, although the previews seem to want us to think the opposite...

I was wondering whether or not Steve & Allie could go back to get their stuff after they checked in. If not, I wonder why they wouldn't be allowed to :shrug:

Glad it was a non-elimination. I can't believe that Brent & Caitie are still in the race.

I forgot to mention what a GORGEOUS place The Seychelles are. I'm definitely adding that to the list of places I want to visit. It looks like heaven!

Seychelles has been on my bucket list for the past 3 years. I am glad to see it got some air time last night. It looks like paradise. :drool:

It looks stunningly beautiful and I would LOVE to visit there. Doesn't it make you sick a little bit that these idiot contestants on this game show cannot even properly pronounce the names of the places they visit? How embarrassing for them! That model couple has got to go, what ignorant, spoiled snobs those two are! :doh: I Felt bad the Cowboys came in last, unfortunate for them and I am hoping they will pull themselves out of the pits next episode and push the annoying model couple or the annoying, whining bickering negative lesbian couple out of the running. :wink:

:lol:

If you're looking for specifics, it was Steve & Allie (Ally? I dunno) who were eliminated.

The Cowboys continue to be my favourite team. It was awesome to see them come back from being in last place, doing a Speed Bump, and coming in first place at the end of the episode. :up: I really hope they win it!

Go Cowboys! It was amazing to see them hit last place then make it back to first again and so quickly! It's like that Speed Bump didn't even affect them at all!

finally watched the episode from Sunday. I am so happy for the cowboys. right now my favorite teams are the cowboys and the police officers.

Ditto.

The way I rank them in terms of favorability/would like to see them win:

1. Cowboys
2. Detectives
3. Gay and Straight Brothers (though its only a matter of time till the "straight" one realizes he's gay too)
4. Drew Bledsoe and his Miss America wannabe girlfriend.
5. Steve and Allie (allowed back in cause everyone hates the lesbians)
6. Any other team thats already been eliminated.
7. Any two people on earth other than Carol and Brandy, even a team of resurrected Adolf Hitler and Saddam Hussein.
1,000,000,000. "Carol Brady"

Ditto.

The way I rank them in terms of favorability/would like to see them win:

1. Cowboys
2. Detectives
3. Gay and Straight Brothers (though its only a matter of time till the "straight" one realizes he's gay too)
4. Drew Bledsoe and his Miss America wannabe girlfriend.
5. Steve and Allie (allowed back in cause everyone hates the lesbians)
6. Any other team thats already been eliminated.
7. Any two people on earth other than Carol and Brandy, even a team of resurrected Adolf Hitler and Saddam Hussein.
1,000,000,000. "Carol Brady"

:up::up: Pretty much agree, but I'd remove #4 and #6. I liked the father/daughter team (no arguing or drama). The couple in #4 are ignorant and they say the stupidest things which drive me nuts but at least they cannot stand Carol and Brandy. Those two drive me totally insane and their sexuality has nothing to do with my wanting them off the show. They are simply annoying. Period. Looks like some sh*t gets stirred up in this week's up-coming episode though! Yay! :applaud:

Carol and Brandy were quite vicious last night in defeat. Poor sportsmanship. Glad they are gone.

Still, I think Brent and Caite took the tiara and Miss Teen comments a bit too personal though, and I have to wonder if they just used that as an excuse to get rid of them.

Back
Top Bottom