The Amazing Race 15! - Page 8 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login

Old 11-30-2009, 06:51 AM   #106
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deep View Post
The brothers do not deserve to win. The whine and bicker like two year olds.

They have no integrity. Also, the Rabbis should not have accepted their Gollum with the cracked arm. They should have had to go back and start over.
I couldn't believe that the crack didn't get them rejected.

Looks like I'll have to root for Megan and Cheyne, the brothers have become total douches the last few episodes, and Brian and Ericka have bothered me from day one.

Can't believe Big Easy couldn't just keep trying, 4 hour penalty....just keep guessing, no way it would have taken 4 hours to stumble into the right answer.

Old 11-30-2009, 07:00 AM   #107
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Local Time: 09:39 PM
OK. The instructions were not to write anything down during the challenge where they were having to answer all the phones for the 5 letters that they were going to need to remember to create a word with. Right? I believe the only ones who followed those directions seemed to be Megan (& Cheyne). I saw pens in the hands of all the others during that challenge. I'm assuming they used the pens to make notes. Am I the only one thinking along these lines?

I wish the Globetrotters beat the couple that came in 3rd. I am so tired of that beauty queen prima donna wife yelling her husbands name and she gets too squeamish at the challenges not wanting to do things or get dirty. She annoys me.

Old 11-30-2009, 10:25 AM   #108
Blue Crack Addict

The blondes have had this thing wrapped up for weeks. Their closest competition was the Globetrotters, and now they are gone. I don't care for Cheyne, but Megan is one of the strongest female competitors the show has ever had and deserves to win this.

Have to agree with others regarding the decision to take that penalty. I realize he had been in there a while, but he would've gotten it eventually.

And yes, those rabbis should never have accepted that Gollum.
Old 11-30-2009, 02:02 PM   #109
Blue Crack Addict

Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.
Cheyne is the biggest wimp. I cannot stand him. If it wasn't for Megan, he would not have had a chance in this competition. I am sad the Globetrotters are gone, I really enjoyed watching them. The brother's annoy me and I hope they come in last place.
Old 11-30-2009, 08:12 PM   #110
New Yorker

Local Time: 01:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleVertigo View Post
The blonde couple is one of the strongest teams I think we've seen in the race.

I just think all the other teams seem extrordinarily weak this season
Old 11-30-2009, 08:17 PM   #111
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Local Time: 09:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phanan View Post
The blondes have had this thing wrapped up for weeks. Their closest competition was the Globetrotters, and now they are gone. I don't care for Cheyne, but Megan is one of the strongest female competitors the show has ever had and deserves to win this.

Have to agree with others regarding the decision to take that penalty. I realize he had been in there a while, but he would've gotten it eventually.

And yes, those rabbis should never have accepted that Gollum.
I agree those rabbis shouldn't have accepted the broken arm on that Gollum. And I was really surprised with just 5 letters it took over 2hours for the Globetrotter to finally decide to take the penalty. I think it was a dumb move, but then easier said from the sidelines watching. How long does it take to play a word game and the possibilities of creating one word with only 5 letters? Sheesh! I am so sad the Globetrotters are out of the race. The brothers annoy me. I'm for the blondes I think they do work well together...yes, most of it from Megan.

Oh, the WHINING!!!
Old 12-07-2009, 02:39 AM   #112
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 10:39 PM

Figured they'd win it all
Old 12-07-2009, 04:35 AM   #113
War Child

Local Time: 05:39 AM

I hoped Brian and Ericka could have done a come from behind kind of thing - but at least those brothers lost! Yay!

Good seaosn - not great, but good. I think the first few episodes were great and then as per usual it got a bit dull. I think TAR needs a bit of a revamp. Better challenges (the Cirque bungee was great though!), some new destinations and maybe better casting?
Old 12-07-2009, 09:17 AM   #114
Blue Crack Addict

I was actually starting to pull for Brian and Ericka until her meltdown on the bungee thing, sorry but the woman just comes across as a domineering bitch (I think I may have said that back in September).
In fact on Sep 29:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewson View Post
Former Miss America (and her yellow thong) seems quite the bossy bitch .

Couldn't believe the stupidity on display not knowing Monte Carlo was in Monaco (not just from 2 of the teams, but cab drivers and other Vegas employees), surprised Megan and Cheyne overcame that hole they put themselves in. They deserved to win, the brothers bickering while counting the chips was their downfall...what a shock, they bickered and it cost them valuable time.
Old 12-07-2009, 09:52 AM   #115
Blue Crack Addict

Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.
I was not happy that they won. Ericka lost her nerve and screwed up by spazing out.

"Monaco is in Spain"
Old 12-07-2009, 10:16 AM   #116
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

The right team won it.
Old 12-07-2009, 10:45 AM   #117
Blue Crack Addict

Most definitely.

Well, at least the right person won. Cheyne is useless. Yeah, Mr. Las Vegas is Frank Sinatra. Nice.

Ericka has freaked out one too many times in this competition. I don't know how Brian puts up with it.

Too bad the poker girls were not here at the end. That would have been interesting.

This was quite the boring season though. Too many bad teams, too much predictability, and way too much yelling and screaming.
Old 12-07-2009, 11:01 AM   #118
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 10:39 PM
Quote:

This was quite the boring season though. Too many bad teams, too much predictability, and way too much yelling and screaming.
Yup.

I figured Meghan & Cheyne would win it, but they annoyed me so much. Oh well. Hopefully next season will be better!
Old 12-07-2009, 11:05 AM   #119
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Well, at least the right person won. Cheyne is useless. Yeah, Mr. Las Vegas is Frank Sinatra. Nice.
Yeah, Cheyne isn't that impressive, especially when he told Meghan to do the grueling hay task. I'm not impressed with the teams' general knowledge of geography and other cultures, especially since the game revolves around that. It seems as if many teams do no reading up on other countries/cultures before the game.

Another problem is when all teams end up on the same flights- that kills the momentum of the race.
Old 12-07-2009, 11:37 AM   #120
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

Too bad the poker girls were not here at the end. That would have been interesting.

I commented to the Mrs. about the advantage the Poker Twins would have had in Vegas, would have been interesting to watch, but based on how they did with the physical tasks the episode where they were eliminated, I have my doubts that they'd had ever gotten the Cirque du Bouquet down.

Tags
the amazing race