The Amazing Race 15!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Strange.

Phil congratulates the teams that make it to the top 3, but then the fourth team gets another chance.

It's almost as if they did that on the fly to create more drama next week.

I thought he said to one team

you are in the final 3
or guaranteed a spot in the final 3.

Yeah, I thought that was kind of cruddy to specifically tell that team that they are in the final three. It was probably done to make the non-elimination more surprising to the viewers, but I'd rather they not toy with contestants like that.

That was a stupid, stupid decision. Taking a 4 hour penalty when you're that close to the million dollars?! :tsk: I really liked the Globe Trotters, and am so sorry to see them go.

The brothers have really gotten on my last nerve in the last few episodes, but I absolutely hate Brian & Ericka and Meghan & Cheyene. I guess I'm rooting for the brothers to win.

The brothers do not deserve to win. The whine and bicker like two year olds.

They have no integrity. Also, the Rabbis should not have accepted their Gollum with the cracked arm. They should have had to go back and start over.

I would have loved to have seen them get sent back to redo the clay man, that would have been awesome!!! I dislike the brothers, and Brian & Ericka, so, unfortunately, I'm going with Cheyne & whatshername.

And I can't believe the Globetrotters took the 4 hour penalty. WTF? How many combinations of letters were there, especially knowing the first letter. I can see where they didn't know if they were making a word or a random pattern of letters, but sheeesh :doh:

Yeah, I think there are only 24 possible combinations once you know the first letter.

Too bad, the globetrotters were really the only remaining team I would have been happy to see win. If the brothers win, I think they would be the least popular winners since the couple with that girl who made lovely comments about the "breeding habits" of people from other countries. Seriously, the bickering of those two is much worse than that of my two preschoolers (and that's bad, believe me) - I just have to FF whenever they're talking. (Although I am grateful to the brothers for providing us with the volleyball crotch-blurring scene, which I found hysterically funny).

I'm sad to see the Globetrotters go, but the puzzles always seemed to trip them up.

I'll be OK with either of the two couples winning, but annoyed if the brothers win.The blonde couple is one of the strongest teams I think we've seen in the race.

The brothers do not deserve to win. The whine and bicker like two year olds.

They have no integrity. Also, the Rabbis should not have accepted their Gollum with the cracked arm. They should have had to go back and start over.

I couldn't believe that the crack didn't get them rejected.

Looks like I'll have to root for Megan and Cheyne, the brothers have become total douches the last few episodes, and Brian and Ericka have bothered me from day one.

Can't believe Big Easy couldn't just keep trying, 4 hour penalty....just keep guessing, no way it would have taken 4 hours to stumble into the right answer.

OK. The instructions were not to write anything down during the challenge where they were having to answer all the phones for the 5 letters that they were going to need to remember to create a word with. Right? I believe the only ones who followed those directions seemed to be Megan (& Cheyne). I saw pens in the hands of all the others during that challenge. I'm assuming they used the pens to make notes. Am I the only one thinking along these lines?

I wish the Globetrotters beat the couple that came in 3rd. I am so tired of that beauty queen prima donna wife yelling her husbands name and she gets too squeamish at the challenges not wanting to do things or get dirty. She annoys me.

The blondes have had this thing wrapped up for weeks. Their closest competition was the Globetrotters, and now they are gone. I don't care for Cheyne, but Megan is one of the strongest female competitors the show has ever had and deserves to win this.

Have to agree with others regarding the decision to take that penalty. I realize he had been in there a while, but he would've gotten it eventually.

And yes, those rabbis should never have accepted that Gollum.

The blondes have had this thing wrapped up for weeks. Their closest competition was the Globetrotters, and now they are gone. I don't care for Cheyne, but Megan is one of the strongest female competitors the show has ever had and deserves to win this.

Have to agree with others regarding the decision to take that penalty. I realize he had been in there a while, but he would've gotten it eventually.

And yes, those rabbis should never have accepted that Gollum.

I agree those rabbis shouldn't have accepted the broken arm on that Gollum. And I was really surprised with just 5 letters it took over 2hours for the Globetrotter to finally decide to take the penalty. I think it was a dumb move, but then easier said from the sidelines watching. How long does it take to play a word game and the possibilities of creating one word with only 5 letters? Sheesh! I am so sad the Globetrotters are out of the race. The brothers annoy me. I'm for the blondes I think they do work well together...yes, most of it from Megan.

Oh, the WHINING!!! :doh:

I hoped Brian and Ericka could have done a come from behind kind of thing - but at least those brothers lost! Yay!

Good seaosn - not great, but good. I think the first few episodes were great and then as per usual it got a bit dull. I think TAR needs a bit of a revamp. Better challenges (the Cirque bungee was great though!), some new destinations and maybe better casting?

I was actually starting to pull for Brian and Ericka until her meltdown on the bungee thing, sorry but the woman just comes across as a domineering bitch (I think I may have said that back in September).
In fact on Sep 29:
Former Miss America (and her yellow thong) seems quite the bossy bitch .

Couldn't believe the stupidity on display not knowing Monte Carlo was in Monaco (not just from 2 of the teams, but cab drivers and other Vegas employees), surprised Megan and Cheyne overcame that hole they put themselves in. They deserved to win, the brothers bickering while counting the chips was their downfall...what a shock, they bickered and it cost them valuable time.

Most definitely.

Well, at least the right person won. Cheyne is useless. Yeah, Mr. Las Vegas is Frank Sinatra. Nice.

Ericka has freaked out one too many times in this competition. I don't know how Brian puts up with it.

Too bad the poker girls were not here at the end. That would have been interesting.

This was quite the boring season though. Too many bad teams, too much predictability, and way too much yelling and screaming.

Well, at least the right person won. Cheyne is useless. Yeah, Mr. Las Vegas is Frank Sinatra. Nice.

Yeah, Cheyne isn't that impressive, especially when he told Meghan to do the grueling hay task. I'm not impressed with the teams' general knowledge of geography and other cultures, especially since the game revolves around that. It seems as if many teams do no reading up on other countries/cultures before the game.

Another problem is when all teams end up on the same flights- that kills the momentum of the race.

Too bad the poker girls were not here at the end. That would have been interesting.

I commented to the Mrs. about the advantage the Poker Twins would have had in Vegas, would have been interesting to watch, but based on how they did with the physical tasks the episode where they were eliminated, I have my doubts that they'd had ever gotten the Cirque du Bouquet down.

Back
Top Bottom