The Amazing Race 15!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't know why, but I was kind of surprised that almost none of the teams knew that the woman from the picture for the Royal Hotel was Jackie Kennedy. :huh: Felt bad to see Zev and Justin go...I guess the Harlem Globetrotters will be my new favorite team. The poker players have got to go.

I wonder if the camera crew along with each team has knowledge of who & where the passport was lost :hmm: I wonder how much trouble it is for the competitors to get back home....

Lance & Keri are still in the race :angry:

My friend who was watching it with me thinks that the passport was lost for sure precisely because the camera didn't catch it. Usually when they lose a clue or anything else, the camera will clue the audience in. When they lost it, nobody noticed including the camera crew.

It will be a bit of a pain, but they'll probably be able to work things out at the U.S. embassy. I usually like to travel with a photocopy of my passport that I keep seperately from the passport in case I lose my passport. Having the photocopy helps expedite things at the embassy from what I've heard.

You may be right there. :hmm:

My friends who live in Australia & who visited this summer kept a photocopy of their passport papers as well.

I'm sure CBS has contingencies for this kind of thing -- CBS probably works with the embassy on the player's behalf. They're not gonna leave him stranded there.

What a sad way to be eliminated.

My friend who was watching it with me thinks that the passport was lost for sure precisely because the camera didn't catch it. Usually when they lose a clue or anything else, the camera will clue the audience in. When they lost it, nobody noticed including the camera crew.

And lets thank CBS for ruining that during the preview from the previous week. It would have come as a shock to us all, but no, they had to spill it during the preview.

There's been one couple it seems each series who have misplaced or lost their passports. WTF? I never let mine out of my sight when I travel outside the states. I practically sleep with it clutched in my hands.

I also noted the leak in the previews. Damn networks need to be more careful with the editing of their previews and trailers for those of us who prefer to wait and be surprised! Sometimes I'll change channels or turn away at the point at the end of shows when they show up coming clips for that reason....I'd rather be surprised!

Turns out that when they were doing the 'monkey impersonation' challenge upon arrival; they went into another temple. That temple was pitch black and as such Justin puilled out his head lamp. Sev's passport was in that bag and fell out. After elimination they went to the US embassy and the passport was handed in. It is shown as part of the online series 'Elimination Station' that follows the teams booted off the race -

YouTube - The Amazing Race 15 - Elimination Station: Via Cambodia

I was glad to see the obnoxious fighting engaged couple get eliminated tonite. I enjoyed seeing parts of Dubai. I'd love to visit there.

Thanks for sharing that Video. I feel so bad for the guys for having lost the passport. Looks like a nice place they get to kick back in while the show plays out tho. Nice vacation! :up:

:lol: Me too. I had a feeling they'd be out fairly quickly, and I'm glad to have them off my TV. I hate people who bicker and whine and are generally obnoxious, like those two were.

Lance and Keri have been dating each other for over two years. Lance proposed this winter, and the two are planning to be married soon. Both are looking to the Race to test their relationship, communication skills (motha fuckas) and their physical breaking points.

Lance and Keri are very athletic, love animals and the outdoors. Some of their fondest memories include recent vacations in Jamaica and the Dominican Republic, and they are now looking forward to traveling around the world together.

Lance, a self-made trial attorney and black belt in karate, has an über-aggressive personality and is admittedly confrontational — he describes himself as having a "street persona" and will do whatever it takes to win. Keri is a health care finance manager and while she likes to take the kinder and gentler approach to dealing with certain situations, she admits that she is equally as competitive.

Keri's hobbies include jogging, jet skiing and shopping. Lance's hobbies include karate, weight training, and following the Red Sox, Patriots, and Celtics.

Lance loves the competition aspect of the Race and Keri loves to travel. Both are eager to compete and put their relationship through the rigors of the Race. They have not lived together around the clock before, or necessarily had to work as a team….and believe this experience will be good practice for the rest of their lives together.

can I kick the snowman

I want the poker girls to win it all. They are so smart, pleasant and pretty.

If not those girls, then Margie and Luke, I find them very inspirational.

I like most of the teams this year -- there aren't too many villains this season compared to previous seasons.

I like the Globetrotters and the team that won the fast forward -- Meghan and Cheyne -- the best so far. Brian and Ericka seem like good people as well.

It was exciting to see the race go through Dubai, but they should have had a better challenge on the world's tallest building!

Was it the Christian thing to do for him to be such an asshole to her at the water slide?

I thought he was going to throw her down there at one point.

It looked like he tried to.

And it was very Christian to call Big Easy a "piece of crap".

Sure they were goading her into not going, but that didn't matter, she wasn't going no matter what, that was obvious.

I blame her boyfriend. Every time he started pressuring her to go she'd resist even more. He needed to leave her alone and let her work through it. Never seen anyone go out like that though. It was a shame.

To be honest though, I found Mika extremely annoying. I actually thought she was quite attractive at first, but by the time they were eliminated I found her quite unattractive. Sorry, but no amount of physical attributes make up for an empty head in my book.

Glad to see them go as well. I can sympathize with her fear of heights, but my god - there comes a point where you just have to suck it up and do it. It's over and done with so fast, and then you don't have to be scared any more. So glad to have them off my screen, especially with the way their attitudes (especially his) just turned to crap at the very end.

Meghan and Cheyene (or however the hell you spell it) are also getting on my nerves. She seems to be stressed out about absolutely every little inconsequential thing. :crack:

Lila - they should have it on CBS. I can't access Hulu, so I don't know if that's an option. You can always try surfthechannel.com - they generally have the newest episodes up by the next morning, if not sooner.

so i kept thinking....go down the slide 1st dumb-ass and leave her up there...then she would feel guilty and come down.....but I thought him grabbing her and forcing her was pretty scary....amyway....glad they are gone! looks like beauty queen may be having a meltdown next!:hyper::hyper:

looks like beauty queen may be having a meltdown next!:hyper::hyper:

Remember, chocolate melts in the sun/heat.

(They can go next and keep the poker twins in for one more week, I've had enough of them showing the world how much better they are than everyone else because they are an interracial couple)

Back
Top Bottom