The Amazing Race 14

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Glad the blondes are gone. I hope Mark/Michael or Jamie/Cara are eliminated next. Both those teams are really grating on me, and need to get off my TV, and fast. I'm sure they're tired and all that, but Jamie/Cara are consistently rude and bitchy to their cab drivers, so I hope that comes back to bite them in the butt.

I couldn't believe that Mel beat out everyone on that roadblock - he's awesome!

:bump:

So sad to see Mel and Mike go. :sad: I had a feeling they'd be out this week right from the beginning of the episode. Sometimes you can tell that easily, based on the interviews they do right at the very start. They ran a good race, and were great to watch. I'm really going to miss their positive presence.

I had to laugh when Mark/Michael got that 1hr penalty. They definitely deserved it! :lol:

I hope Margie will be okay, and that she got some rest. :yikes: That does not look pleasant. I've had heat stroke before, and it's horrible to go through.

I have a question, what time has this show been showing where you are? I have my DVR set to record this show every week, but it picks up the last 20 mins of 60 Mins. and I miss the last part of the amazing race. It is quite annoying.

I just caught up with the show online this morning. I really dislike the NFL Cheerleaders. I wish they would have been eliminated this week rather than Mike and Mel.

It's on at 8pm. I'm in Vancouver Canada, so it could be different, depending on where you live. Often those who are in the east or thereabouts get delayed because of some sports games.

Yeah the cheerleaders are very obnoxious and bitchy. Nice to see that they recognize their bitchiness, but seriously. They need to do something about that, and quickly. It's annoying to watch.

Sad to see Mike & Mel go home :sad:

I couldn't believe Mark/Michael put the pump stuff back into the box, and that no one noticed it. They definitely deserved their penalties. I thought there were going to be more penalties, because in the beginning they were supposed to buy their tickets to Thailand from the travel agency, but the cheerleaders went to the airport and bought them. And so on...

Next episode is in two weeks, not this coming Sunday.

I have a question, what time has this show been showing where you are? I have my DVR set to record this show every week, but it picks up the last 20 mins of 60 Mins. and I miss the last part of the amazing race. It is quite annoying.

I just caught up with the show online this morning. I really dislike the NFL Cheerleaders. I wish they would have been eliminated this week rather than Mike and Mel.

It's had a delayed start the last two Sundays due to the NCAA tournament. When it comes back in two weeks, it should be starting on time again.

Yea I was surprised that no one noticed the pumps and misc. pieces in the box. That was kinda crappy for Mark to have done that. A couple of the teams took off with what looked like flat tires. The penalty really sucked. I hope next to go are the cheerleaders. They annoy me.

I felt so bad for her. I was glad to see the crew react so quickly and that she came around. That would have been horrible for her son if they'd taken her off in an ambulance.

It's had a delayed start the last two Sundays due to the NCAA tournament. When it comes back in two weeks, it should be starting on time again.

Unless the Masters final round runs long.

TAR has a tendency to start late due to either the NFL in the fall or golf in the spring, if you're recording, I'd always factor in that possibility and record Cold Case as well to be safe.

I was sad to see Mel and Mike go. . .Maybe it's because they work in the entertainment industry but they were always so witty. And they played with such heart.

It was unfortunate to see Mel & Mike go, but they went farther than I expected given Mel's age and early injury. As we've seen, this race isn't easy for older folks. But they were fun to watch and seemed to truly enjoy the experience.

For those that don't know, Amazing Race isn't on tonight due to the Country awards thing. We have to wait until next week.

I'm not that upset as I have another 2hr Celebrity Apprentice to look forward to:applaud:

wow, another non-elimination leg, I think Kisha and Jen are safe next time since Mark and Mike sure are racking up the penalties!

It must be a new rule you can't use gifts as cab fare because I remember in last season or previous one a player did the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom