The Amazing Race 14

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Already? I thought it wasn't on til March! I saw that Schneebly was part of it earlier today on AOL's homepage (or somewhere on the web!)
Thanks for the the heads up Thora!

Ah I've only watched maybe one season of this show but I really liked it. Will have to try to catch it again.

:up: As long as Phil is hosting I'll watch it, he's a crack up.

He is! I love him! I got to meet him a few years ago, and he is so charming and sweet in person! :love: :lol:

Ah I've only watched maybe one season of this show but I really liked it. Will have to try to catch it again.

You really should - it's a fantastic show! I've heard they're going to some pretty awesome locations this season, which I'm really looking forward to.

I wish I would have seen the one with Amber and Robb from Survivor. :scream:

They were on Season 7, and that's available on DVD.

It's frustrating that only seasons 1 and 7 are available right now. Hopefully some day they'll release the rest.

Who apparently don't know much about flights & train schedules, being flight attendants and all :tsk: I thought the hillbillies were going home. I'm sure they'll be exiting soon enough.

^ I want the mom and son to win. And why is it on every race theirs a pair of barbi twins?

lol I was wondering why there were like 2 sets of chicks that look exactly the same. :crack:

The bungee jumping just about gave me a heart attack.

Back
Top Bottom