The Amazing Race 13

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As much as I dislike Ken and Tina, they did well yesterday. They deserve to stay in it.

Very glad the divorcees are gone. Time after time, they just wouldn't follow the directions. Total stupidity.

:up: Couldn't agree with you more! I laughed out loud at the divorcees getting pelted with the colored stuff in that challenge, they were so filthy but I think they deserved that, they just seemed so disrespectful to the people and customs of India wearing their provocative clothing and cursing and yelling at people. Very rude. when they were guests in that country. I am glad to see them out of the race! Tina and Ken did make great stride too, so perhaps there is hope for them after all. For a welcome change it was kind of nice to see some of the contestants working together, helping one another rather than at one another's throats all the time. Good episode last night!

I thought this episode was among the better ones this season. That colored dye festival was really something.

The divorcees have to be some of dumbest people ever to play this game. Throughout the season they've made boneheaded mistake after boneheaded mistake. I've wanted to see an all-woman team win for a long time but I realized that these two were not the ones!

Interesting that they never left India and seemed to complete the whole leg in one day!

Those poor contestants did get hit up with that horrible dye, especially the divorcees. They were all so filthy. I wouldn't have liked that part of the challenge that much, ritual or not!

As much as I dislike Ken and Tina, they did well yesterday. They deserve to stay in it.

Very glad the divorcees are gone. Time after time, they just wouldn't follow the directions. Total stupidity.

Just catching up on the episode (was on vacation), first time I actually rooted a bit for Ken and Tina, and those divorcees define stupid. After their makeout discusion about Dan and Andrew, its fitting that they were beaten by them to the mat.
Good riddance.

I totally agree about the good riddance of the blond divorcees. Total Idiots. I think Tina and Ken are really coming around. Maybe there IS a future for them.

As soon as Terence saw that meat was involved, they should have ditched the fast forward immediately. You always have a chance as long as those bumbling idiot frat dudes are still in it.

It's quite amazing they are still in this thing, and with only four teams left, you just know next week has to be a non-elimination leg, so they aren't going anywhere just yet.

Wow some stupid stupid teams this season.

I think this season needs to be renamed "The Stupid Race", I figured after the divorcees were gone things would get less stupid, but these folks just don't read directions. Ken and Tina drinking the milk and not reading the clue on the glass, then returning the cow suit before going to the butcher shop...Terence even attempting to go to the FF when he saw it was eating a local delicacy was stupid enough (What are the odds that meat is involved? I'd guess better than 50/50 before knowing), and then staying after he saw it was meat, assinine...how the frat boys have survived is the only Amazing thing about this race...whats with the red headed dude always going slow and getting mad at his buddy for not moping along with him at a snail's pace cause they are a "team"...I mean wtf, a million dollars, run motherf***er.

Dallas was funny in the cow suit, I do hope he and his Mom win.
And Nick ripping the clue out of Dan's hand at the chicken farm was bush league.

I mean wtf, a million dollars, run motherf***er.

And Nick ripping the clue out of Dan's hand at the chicken farm was bush league.

I know, right?! Seriously, the amount of walking that's been done on this race so far absolutely baffles me. Good god, people! It's a race! RUN! :lol:

I'm definitely rooting for Dallas and Toni - they have a great attitude, and seem to really be having a fun time.

Hopefully the frat boys will be out in the next elimination. The fact that they've lasted this long is just ridiculous.

I think this season needs to be renamed "The Stupid Race", I figured after the divorcees were gone things would get less stupid, but these folks just don't read directions. Ken and Tina drinking the milk and not reading the clue on the glass, then returning the cow suit before going to the butcher shop...Terence even attempting to go to the FF when he saw it was eating a local delicacy was stupid enough (What are the odds that meat is involved? I'd guess better than 50/50 before knowing), and then staying after he saw it was meat, assinine...how the frat boys have survived is the only Amazing thing about this race...whats with the red headed dude always going slow and getting mad at his buddy for not moping along with him at a snail's pace cause they are a "team"...I mean wtf, a million dollars, run motherf***er.

I'd love to see the mom and son win! They seem to get along really well.
Nick is definately treating it like a contest. Sometimes the others seem so slow. And, if my boyfriend started eating that "stuff" as I was eating it and then he said he couldn't I would have killed him right there! just for making me eat that crap and not go all the way! :angry:

Hopefully the frat boys will be out in the next elimination. The fact that they've lasted this long is just ridiculous.

It's a testament to how stupid so many of the other teams are too.

pHIL DEFINITELY LOOKED SLIGHTLY PISSED AT THE FRAT BOYS... YOU WOULD THINK EVEN UNDER THE AMOUNT OF STRESS THEY ARE UNDER READING THE CLUE WOULD BE of paramount importance. Furthermore what was with the continual drama about the frats leaving their shoes behind? No resolution there. Do they race onwards shoeless? Will we see them swing past the children's theatre at 4 in the morning banging down the door for their shoes? I need to know!

OMG that was HYSTERICAL tonite! That guy had absolutely NO sense of rythm whatsoever! I've NEVER seen anything like it. It was also funny seeing the Russians laughing at the poor frat guy! Those 2 guys are lucky to still be in this race. What a bunch of dufus guys!:lol:

There is just no way anyone could be that uncoordinated and look so ridiculous trying to march, had to be a goof.

And next week he has to do a Russian dance.

I'm so glad Dallas & Toni won the leg this time! They're awesome!

Dan & Andrew's stupidity continues to baffle me. They constantly do not read the clues fully, which makes them lose time. If they are not eliminated next week, I'm going to be pretty pissed off. On the preview they mentioned that someone loses all their money and passports. That's not going to be fun. :huh:

I can't think of another team so idiotic that was able to stay in the race this long.

:yes:

And Thora, in the preview it looks like Nick & Starr are the ones to lose their stuff. I hope not. They don't deserve to go home, at least not before the frat dufuses. Or is that duFI? :wink: :doh:

OMG! That marching was ridiculous! I agree with whoever said he could not possibly be that unco-ordinated...it just looked fake!...but then I thought, why would he want to mess up so bad?:huh: those 2 have got to go!!

My dad used to swear there were people on this earth who were so uncoordinated they couldn't walk and chew gum at the same time. I wonder if this pertains to the dufus frat bro?

I loved Phil's line to the frats at the end:

"I'm sorry to tell you. . . you're still in the race. This is a non-elimination round."

Weak attempt at creating suspense or Phil's true opinion about these two morons staying in the race?

:lol:

These guys NEED to be eliminated!

Yup. Pretty much.

I cannot believe the stupid frat boys are still in it. Their speed bump was over way too fast - they were barely dancing, yet the woman gave them the clue. I felt so bad once Dallas lost the passports & money, and knew it was the end for them. I hoped someone else would screw up and make it possible for them to keep going. Very sad to see them go - they really deserved to be in the final three.

Yup, I pretty much agree with everything you said Thora :sad: I was hoping the cab driver would show up to return their passports & money. I was amazed that they kept going, and on the kindness of strangers, were able to somewhat continue. The frat boys have NO business being in the final. NONE! :angry:

At least we have more fodder for this week's The Soup (last week's frat boys performance by Dan made it this past week)

Oh wow what a sad sad episode tonite! I was hoping the frat boys would be weeded out but NO. And I almost laughed hysterically when their Speed Bump was to perform that dance since the one frat guy was SO uncoordinated during the marching task. But they made it. And I was so sad when the mom and son didn't make it and had the misfortune of losing the money and passports. They were doing so well. I wonder if the romance will continue with Starr and Dallas? I am hoping that Starr and her brother win the million dollars. The frat bros are such bumbling idiots and the couple just make me sick with their bickering. Guess we will find out next week.

Back
Top Bottom