The Amazing Race 13

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow some stupid stupid teams this season.
The divorcees are numbskulls.
The Terence and Philip couple not following the marked path to the taxis.
The idiot camouflage brother (Nick?)with his theories on the wall "I think its a color coded thing", and the stupid SuperBad redhead for listening to him instead of doing his own thing "you think maybe I should just write everything down and read it all back to him"..."no I think its a color coded thing"... "Um OK".

And Tina is a first class see you next Tuesday, I can see why Ken (no prize of a human himself) cheated on her, aside from her starting to take on the look of Tammy Faye.

Go computer nerds.

Yup. :yes:

The idiot camouflage brother (Nick?)with his theories on the wall "I think its a color coded thing", and the stupid SuperBad redhead for listening to him instead of doing his own thing "you think maybe I should just write everything down and read it all back to him"..."no I think its a color coded thing"... "Um OK".

And Tina is a first class see you next Tuesday, I can see why Ken (no prize of a human himself) cheated on her, aside from her starting to take on the look of Tammy Faye.

Go computer nerds.

also, the moment where one of the girl teams (divorcees?) started looking through the sand for a container! :lol: looked like they got themselves confused, such a blonde moment, :lol:

Go computer nerds.

hahahahaha! great analogies! :lol:

that plastic surgery bitch winning the leg of the race pissed me off..espescially after she basically copied what the nerds were doing:angry:
her time will come:mad:

Yea I cracked up when those blondes messed up...then let their taxi go! Hahaha they shoulda been last and should have gotten kicked off just for messing up. The directions on the show are not that difficult.

i almost fell off my chair when they mistook the referee in the soccer game with the flag for the clue point :lol:

Too bad regarding the nerds. I liked them.

Not sure who to route for now. Possibly the mother and son team.

And Starr sure loves to dig a hole for their team. Imagine what would have happened if they had actually used that U-Turn.

Too bad regarding the nerds. I liked them.

Not sure who to route for now. Possibly the mother and son team.

And Starr sure loves to dig a hole for their team. Imagine what would have happened if they had actually used that U-Turn.

What Starr DID about the whole U-turn issue is almost as bad as if she had really used the U-turn. She'd better watch her back for playing dirty. Karma IS a bitch!

I think I'm rooting for the mother and son team. They inspire me and make me wish I had the same kind of relationship between my son and myself.

I've finally made up my mind to root for Toni & Dallas, as the nerds are out. They did not disappoint tonight.

I didn't care who went tonight - either team would have been fine by me.

So neat to see Phil's dad @ the Pit Stop! :cute: He's adorable!

Yeah at this point I guess I'm rooting for Toni and Dallas or maybe Ty and Aja, although she showed a bit of a nasty streak this week.

Surprised there's yet to be a non Philimination leg.
Those divorcees have to go. First they tell us how intelligent they are, then they go to a Mobil gas station instead of the pumping place in rural Cambodia, then they just jump off the boat and start shooting hoops because they saw another team doing it..."should we find a clue box first?"...yeah rwal intelligent. And calling Toni and Dallas "Teen Wolf and Wolf Mom" was classy.
Shocked that neither could keep a husband.

I think I remember there was a non-elimination round...it was very early..like the 1st or 2nd show....it may have been the hippies that were saved, but then they cam in last again and were out...I think:hmm:

I kinda liked Aja and Ty at the end - they seem like a nice couple.

I don't think they've ever gone this long before without a non-elimination. Maybe there will be one next week, when they go to India (at least that's what it looked like in the preview).

Back
Top Bottom