The Academy Awards 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One good thing about District 9 was it introduced cat food to folks other than Charlie Kelly, Frank Reynolds, and cats.

Also, Up in the Air not getting this is a pretty big upset, right?

Oooh, pretty dress on Le Queen. And yeah, I laughed at his intro. I love him.

All that, AND he plays the banjo? :heart:

Steve Martin makes me laugh, fuck anyone that has a problem with that.

I think he's been solid tonight, and I really liked his turn on 30 Rock last season. But at this point he's made a few too many Pink Panther's and a few too little Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid's.

I think he's been solid tonight, and I really liked his turn on 30 Rock last season. But at this point he's made a few too many Pink Panther's and a few too little Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid's.

Hey, he needs to make money so he can do his play-writin' and book-writin' and stuff.

I'll definitely see it on DVD. I was so bummed to hear it was panned - it's the sort of thing that's right up my alley. :(

Laz is going to be pissed when he sees that turd burglar Vera had her arm on.

Oh, I do not disagree. Shitty career choices, for sure. He's still inherently funny, though.

And, hai Vera.

Really glad Mo'Nique won. A little part of me was worried that there'd be some Oscar political bullshit about how she didn't do the whole campaigning thing.

Heyyyyy, right on! I love that she called them on it.

Ooh, hello Colin Firth. Yes please, Colin Firth.

When you tell me to stay tuned, it's not the best idea to say "because coming up is Tyler Perry."

Back
Top Bottom