The Academy Awards 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've seen District 9, Avatar, Up, and The Hurt Locker.

I have Inglorious Basterds and A Serious Man on "very long wait" in my Netflix queue, and Precious and Up In the Air come out this Tuesday, so I'm sure they'll be joining the "very long wait."

Time for some good old fashioned awards thread snark.

Apparently Tracy let Angie out of the house to work the red carpet. You'd think he'd want her at home to work on that whole conceiving a baby girl thing.

Not to mention she looks hot as shit. And about four feet tall.

I thought Monique was just about to start crying. Little soon for that, but I wouldn't put it past her.

Apparently Tracy let Angie out of the house to work the red carpet. You'd think he'd want her at home to work on that whole conceiving a baby girl thing.

I just about passed out with shock when I learned that Sherri Shepherd (as in "the earth is flat" Sherri Shepherd from The View) was Angie on 30 Rock.

At least if Sandy wins best picture, we'll get a lovely, likely funny speech. She's got that great self-depracating thing going on. So at least there's that.

I think she's very good at what she does, in those lighter fluff roles. I always enjoy her in those movies. I have no problem with being rewarded for a body of work ... but not for this one.

Gabourey's dress is pretty. She just seems like the most awesome gal ever, from everything I've seen of her on talk shows and the like.

Also, I can't believe Colin Firth hasn't been nominated before.

Only BP nom I'm upset I've missed so far is An Education, especially as a Nick Hornby fan. Avatar, Generic Racially-Tinged Underdog Sports Drama, and Precious don't appeal to me at all.

I still think Helen Mirren is hot. I don't even care.

Helen Mirren is a fierce bitch. I watched The Queen on AMC this week - I'd forgotten how much I liked that movie.

Jennifer Lopez - Another victim of Too Much Pink.

Sarah Jessica Parker - awesome dress, but she's waaaaay too tan. She's veering into orange category.

Cameron Diaz bugs the snot out of me. But I'll always remember her being so va-va-voom in The Mask.

Helen Mirren did an amazing job brining him to life on the big screen.

Consider my "Helen Mirren is still attractive" comment reneged.

So there's another Nicholas Sparks movie coming out this year? And it stars Miley? This isn't good.

I meant good for men, Cori, but of course they aren't. Related story: my high school girlfriend got me The Notebook on DVD for Valentine's Day. "I thought you said you liked it!" Needless to say, it became a present to herself.

Oh, so Miley has "mastered" comedy? Cool.

I'm looking at the fashion pics on another site. I see a lot that I like, and only a couple wtf-worthy ones.

Taylor Lautner the "most famous werewolf in film history?" Fuck. That.

teenwolf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom